*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Any way to get the early unlock version cheaper that the £58 ? Don't seem to have it on CDKeys.

Don't think so, interested to know too though.

I saw a few people mention buying it on a Russian VPN (on the Origin store), but apparently the game stays in Russian language and you might get your account banned

Permabanned
Does anyone suffer from stutters and performance dips after a couple of rounds ?

Also, what's up with the in game option to switch to battlefield 4, it says this a new way to play and launch it but the only option is "store" ?

Caporegime
/\ I had a bit of an fps chug on senai desert while going round a corner, only a momentary thing though. I have it recorded so I'll have to take a look at it.

Soldato
The link MyNight posted works. My 10 hour trial is up so I will join you guys Friday.

Sorry about that, I'll see you on Friday then.

Also, what's up with the in game option to switch to battlefield 4, it says this a new way to play and launch it but the only option is "store" ?

EA are trying to integrate BF4 into battlefield.com which is where you should be able to view your stats, change loadout and use your war bonds yo buy equipment (outside of a game server). They clearly haven't finished yet. When they do battlelog will go (although I noticed last night weirdly that Moh and BF1 were now showing up in battlelog).

BF1 seems to be very much still in beta at the moment which is a bit **** seeing as it was effectively released yesterday.

Edit: Oh wait, career mode has just turned up on battlefield.com you should log in there ;)
https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/companion/career/

Last edited:
Soldato
It doesn't look like you can change loadouts for any class except the primary four on battlefield.com yet, so tanker, pilot, cavalry etc still need to be tweaked in game.

What makes you say that? Are you experiencing issues within the game which suggest it's still a work in progress? Maybe not quite like the scale of BF4!?

TBH I think it's more unfinished than BF4 was, the battlefield.com career companion not being fully operational being an obvious example (At least in BF4, battlelog allowed you to change your loadouts on release).
There's bound to be a huge amount of re balancing that needs doing, but it's hard to tell while while most of the weapons are still locked behind the free-to-play grindwall.

- There's the odd crash going on.
- The server options are limited, the server browser puts you on a different map to the one you selected, and you can't even play operations mode through the server browser, it's matchmaking only (although you can bring your squad)

It looks like there's a half decent game in there somewhere struggling to get out at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom