*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Damn after saying I've not seen many I'm seeing more and more. Has something changed recently. Not what you expect on a AAA current title. Fair fight must be poor

Caporegime
Damn after saying I've not seen many I'm seeing more and more. Has something changed recently. Not what you expect on a AAA current title. Fair fight must be poor

I can only guess that some aimbot has been recently available to get easily, seeing 1-2 a day virtually.

Caporegime
Amazing, now i'm being accused of hacking cause i went 33 kills with the assault tank. Some complete window licker crying about how vehicles are op, yet continues to play...

Soldato
Amazing, now i'm being accused of hacking cause i went 33 kills with the assault tank. Some complete window licker crying about how vehicles are op, yet continues to play...
What makes me laugh is how Assault never plays the actual role, if 2-3 gang up on you and all have AT rockets you don't really stand a chance.

Caporegime
What makes me laugh is how Assault never plays the actual role, if 2-3 gang up on you and all have AT rockets you don't really stand a chance.

And if that fails you get showered with AT grenade spam. Or you get the usual routine of a bomber flying at teabagging height going at full pelt but somehow making zero noise so it can "sneak up on you"..that's despite all the engines it has. Some of the things in this game makes me want to take up drinking, it literally boggles the mind how stupid some things are.

Soldato
I've been out of the loop on BF1 for months - is it worth at this point just splashing out on the Premium Pass for 22.99 or so from CDKeys ?

confused as always with BF1 on what has come out etc

thanks

Associate
Can't see the link to their premium pass. Personally I'd avoid though. I'm not interested in paying to play with a smaller player pool plus I think that DLC model isn't a good one. If you think you'll enjoy some extra maps to play then go for it. I took the money I saved on premium instead this year and bought another full price game. I'd probably pick it up for £10 just for some extra guns.

Soldato
Yup, i seen a bomber today get taken out by a torpedo boat, yet the torpedo boat only had one occupant driving it in charge of the torpedo's...Still wondering about that one.

Could have just been seat switching, it's not hard.

Been away for the weekend, but had some cracking games on the FNB servers on Friday night, and really enjoyed playing the new Russian map on CTE last night. Taking MrProWestie's tags was a bonus :D

Soldato
There will always be the occasional cheater, but when EA do free trials there tends to be a surge. Marketing logic doesn't seem concerned with the possibility of a game being killed off due to legitimate players being fed up of servers full of cheaters who haven't even paid for the game when there is a small chance they'll get some more sales (not withstanding the obvious flaw which is that a legitimate player who is playing a trial is also likely to be put off if they land in servers full of cheaters.)

EA have been told time and time again by the player base, that by letting anyone play multiplayer trials on a new account they will just get griefers opening as many accounts as they need to continuously cheat, and that it puts off legitimate prospective buyers and current owners. But as is accountancy, the extra accounts are probably being used for sales and growth projections and shareholders might panic if they realised how many accounts were effectively worthless.

Free trials of multiplayer games should only be available to players with an established active account (which has a minimum monetary value of payed for licences), and a clean record.

Soldato
I've not been on for a while, on top of being very busy lately as well as being away on holiday, I've just upgraded SSD so clean install and just not had the time to get it all sorted out again, I will be back though, miss the FNB sessions!

Caporegime
Could have just been seat switching, it's not hard.

Not when its at 100% health and something randomly hit it once and it was attributed to the torpedo boat, its hard enough taking down bombers with the flak guns thanks to ea pandering to the plane whores never mind a random mg. =/

Soldato
I've not been on for a while, on top of being very busy lately as well as being away on holiday, I've just upgraded SSD so clean install and just not had the time to get it all sorted out again, I will be back though, miss the FNB sessions!

I would get CTE installed as well to give the new map a go, we had a blast on it last night. No vehicles (apart from planes). Sadly for me DICE seem to be trolling shotgun users in the current CTE as they appear to shoot nothing but air. OTOH, the mp18 trench was working well :D

AT rocket gun sniping seems harder as well, I suspect they've reduced splash damage against infantry, so you do need to get the headshot which makes it by far the hardest sniper rife to use. I mean it is supposed to be used as a sniper right? :p

Not when its at 100% health and something randomly hit it once and it was attributed to the torpedo boat, its hard enough taking down bombers with the flak guns thanks to ea pandering to the plane whores never mind a random mg. =/
That's quite possible, you can get weird kills like that when you shoot explosives, for instance.
If I shoot enemy mines sitting by an enemy tank with a model 10 hunter IIRC it will be recorded as a tank kill with a model 10 hunter. It's possible the boat managed to trigger a bomb the bomber was dropping perhaps?

It could still be a hack, but it's not always easy to determine the validity based on the killer, the weapon and the timing..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom