Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Regarding the booking days off to play. I've already commented on it, but only because someone posted saying that's what they're doing.
I've done it before, as i am quite an avid gamer, but afterwards felt like i'd wasted a days holiday.
Of course its up to the individual as to how they spend their days off. No one has argued that. It just 'seems' more nerdy and a waste to those that wouldn't do it (or have and regretted it).
I berate my son for staying on his pc/console all day long. "Get out, enjoy the outdoors a bit more".
That said, i've spent many a whole day immersed in BC2 or similar. Totally looking forward to playing BF3 but for me, it doesn't warrant taking a day off work for.
Horses for course....so what, doesn't matter, do what you want.
But when you post about it and you're in the minority......expect debate. Simples!

Soldato
Theres only one slight thing im worried about with the "big" maps, All the objectives (base things teams have to take over) seem a bit close, and when flying around you can see all the battle in one small area then theres just nothing happening in the rest of the map hardly, where as on battlefield 2 theres flags to take over all over the maps?

Soldato
To be fair if you announce that you are taking time off work just to play a video game you shouldn't really be surprised if some people take the **** out of you... It is pretty nerdy.

Not that is should matter to anyone what others think, just don't surprised if people find it a bit sad.

I told my missus I was on an official break from her for the entire weekend and all of next week apart from one night. She could not believe it and went slightly mad, but I have placated her by offering to take her out for dinner twice this week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom