Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Wife: so battlefield is out Friday?
Me: Yes but we maybe able to unlock today via a VPN trick.
Wife: but its baby making time tonight?
Me: dammit women I have lives to save! time is of the esscence and your hole will still be there in the morning!

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

Havn't you heard of multitasking?! :p

Associate
BTW for those of you that are trying to use the VPN by using the proxy through the control pannel.

I just failed with this maybe i done something wrong but when i checked "whats my ip" it told me it was set to that of the information above but yet when i connect to my minecraft dedicated server thats not running on my computer but hosted in germany, the logs say my regular BT ip.

Associate
28rl84m.png

What is wrong?:mad:

is that after you have downloaded it?

Associate
BTW for those of you that are trying to use the VPN by using the proxy through the control pannel.

I just failed with this maybe i done something wrong but when i checked "whats my ip" it told me it was set to that of the information above but yet when i connect to my minecraft dedicated server thats not running on my computer but hosted in germany, the logs say my regular BT ip.

minecraft uses it's own network protocols and ports, the proxy setting is only for http/https which origin seems to communicate over. Firefox will probably show your original ip address as well.

Associate
Wife: so battlefield is out Friday?
Me: Yes but we maybe able to unlock today via a VPN trick.
Wife: but its baby making time tonight?
Me: dammit women I have lives to save! time is of the esscence and your hole will still be there in the morning!

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

I am not getting the game until Friday so, if you want, i can come round and 'service' your wife. It will give you more game time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom