Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
FAMAS is noob and needs a nerf as people kill me with it and thats unfair like the IRNV, as you shouldnt be able to get killed by something.

Using the P90 atm, my favourite gun in every game I play just because its nuts... cant wait to unlock the IRNV with it :D

Soldato
On the topic of my buggy madness, I did run over someone and they glitched and got stuck inside my bonnet. Was funny as hell driving around with a corpse flapping its arms in the air from the wind.

Soldato
Got onto EA last night after id had enough of "waiting for B2K to show up" in my battle log

So tonight I will be having a game or 10 of B2K :D AT LONG LAST!

Caporegime
You probably would, but I'd never admit it! :p

Had fun on the 8 flag map last night with my nephew. we were just on TS and decided to each jump in buggies and race around the map, to each point.. I musta flipped my buggy like 3 times and still managed to land on my wheels.. Then jumped in a tank and flipped it over on its top.. :eek:

Yeah the buggs are good fun.

I've changed the maps to medium sized conquest for 32 players now. Will see how it goes today. A few of us have just started if anyone is in.

Associate
Yeah the buggs are good fun.

I've changed the maps to medium sized conquest for 32 players now. Will see how it goes today. A few of us have just started if anyone is in.

Cheers for letting us have a play about with the chopper. practice makes perfect and all that :p

Associate
I have had a bit of a performance hit with the expansion maps, anyone had the same? Iv had to lower some settings to get it back :(

Yep same here. Since the patch my performance has dropped and i have to do the same as you, lower the settings to keep the fps up.

Also i seem to get stuttering now and again, although with the new 12.1 drivers its allmost gone completely.

Associate
we had some good games lastnight jester, will have more more for the weekend!! ohh im hadokan btw!!! but getting very bad fps about 19!! need that amd 7970

Soldato
FAMAS is noob and needs a nerf as people kill me with it and thats unfair like the IRNV, as you shouldnt be able to get killed by something.

Using the P90 atm, my favourite gun in every game I play just because its nuts... cant wait to unlock the IRNV with it :D

Definitely feeling the power of the FAMAS, it seems to be very very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom