Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
stoned ask your admin or whoever it was who locked my access again on your site to unlock again i removed the avatar of matt like i said i would then they have locked my access once i removed it :p (unlucky )

but.... what you may not do is remove my changing avatar so for being petty its back on :D

stoned ask your admin or whoever it was who locked my access again on your site to unlock again i removed the avatar of matt like i said i would then they have locked my access once i removed it :p (unlucky )

but.... what you may not do is remove my changing avatar so for being petty its back on :D

sounds like a plan for success :D

Not my definition of BIG:

bf3h.jpg

Don't be mad :) I respect that you don't like my video's but you are almost the only one who does not like them. Stats don't lie ;)

Oh noes, internet points! Try leaving your bedroom.

I take pride in coming up with that name for you.

I miss your raging ass

This project is done and i'm single again, there's inevitably going to be more hours put into the game... No matter how much I pretend there isn't :p

Would leaving his bedroom magically stop people liking his gaming videos? Or more to the point, if I stayed in my bedroom all of the time, would people start to like mine?

Dear Jim...

You're going to have to read over my original post again. I have absolutely no issue with people making gaming videos, that's fine. The problem I have is with people like him, who contribute absolutely nothing to the community and just have an account on here to post a link to their new video. It's spam.

we love JonnyTLC and his northern ways

He is from Manchester. They don't like much!

That video was mildly amusing tbh. Robot Chicken like in the change of videos. Much better than some of the crap on YT

You're going to have to read over my original post again. I have absolutely no issue with people making gaming videos, that's fine. The problem I have is with people like him, who contribute absolutely nothing to the community and just have an account on here to post a link to their new video. It's spam.

That's not fair really. With <3,100 posts and a join date of October 2004, one could argue that you also do not contribute much (I haven't reviewed your posts, so I am not saying this is true). He can do what he likes with his account. And you are of course entitled to your opinion. As am I.

Enjoy your opinion

Last edited:

Kun sent you a Trust message, did you not get it?

He is from Manchester. They don't like much!

That video was mildly amusing tbh. Robot Chicken like in the change of videos. Much better than some of the crap on YT

That's not fair really. With <3,100 posts and a join date of October 2004, one could argue that you also do not contribute much (I haven't reviewed your posts, so I am not saying this is true). He can do what he likes with his account. And you are of course entitled to your opinion. As am I.

Enjoy your opinion

I also don't sit and use a forum just to try and get extra views on gaming videos; it's absolutely no different to 'regular' spam. I don't have the time to sit and post for hours a day on the forum, hence the low post count for the amount of time that I've been on here. The difference is that 90% of my posts aren't spam to get extra viewing numbers on my videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom