Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I also don't sit and use a forum just to try and get extra views on gaming videos; it's absolutely no different to 'regular' spam. I don't have the time to sit and post for hours a day on the forum, hence the low post count for the amount of time that I've been on here. The difference is that 90% of my posts aren't spam to get extra viewing numbers on my videos.

Fair enough. As I said, I wasn't accusing. Effective posting is better than posting for the hell of it.

See you on the battlefield... :D

Caporegime
seem mad :p

my forum is for ourlot and them only and to keep in touch. the only ones i want registered are that's why its locked off ;)

hehe gotta love the ragers :D

Soldato
:) Is it as bad on other forums? Or just OCUK?

Have you read battlelog forums.......how I still have faith in humanity after reading those I'll never know.;

yes hes giving me admin tomorrow ! offered to buy the website and he and clubfoot said its okay so sweeet. :cool:

seem mad :p

my forum is for ourlot and them only and to keep in touch. the only ones i want registered are that's why its locked off ;)

hehe gotta love the ragers :D

Ahhhhhh no more QQ DG for me. If I want to read rubbish I'll go on Battleslug forums.

<3 you ignore button

Soldato
Been getting back into BF3 a bit lately and came across a link to this video on the battlelog forums. some say it does not work and others swear it does. As it states "use at your own risk" I kind of hoped someone from here has tried this and can give their opinion.

Im hopefull that this fix does work as the reg in bf3 is terrible most times.

Soldato
It runs the following:

Code:
start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled

start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global dca=enabled

start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global netdma=enabled

start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=restricted

start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp

start cmd.exe /c netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=enabled
I would research it first.

Associate
I believe I can fly..............

....but the reality is less impressive...

Decided that I should become airborne, broke out the xbox controller, jumped in the chopper, crashed into the sea. can now fly a bit without crashing but the chances of actually shooting something at the same time seem to be slim to none at the moment :(

Caporegime
Soldato
I believe I can fly..............

....but the reality is less impressive...

Decided that I should become airborne, broke out the xbox controller, jumped in the chopper, crashed into the sea. can now fly a bit without crashing but the chances of actually shooting something at the same time seem to be slim to none at the moment :(

This isn't BF2 where a controller / joystick can help. Mouse and Keyboard all the way.

Caporegime
if they could fix the reg probably be half decent but while it stays like it is its bad.

i wouldn't use the fix in that video unless it gets the go ahead which i cant see it would as EA suck dicks when letting people mess with there " artistic " side :p

Caporegime
Im using it Dg, it helps a tiny bit with first shots registering. Dying in cover still happens though. But in a 1 on 1 situation with a lower ping player, you will still die first even if you open fire first. It can be toggled on/off if you wish.

Associate
Just come back to BF3 after not playing it for almost 12 months. Purchased the premium pack too!

Can anybody be nice enough to summarise for me how the game has changed in the last 12 months (through patches, DLC, etc)? What's generally accepted as the best weapons/maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom