Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
if that is malcs account its ok but not as good as mine,247 gold medals for a 3 star is very very poor,you also dont have half the badges i do, not to mention your other stats that i cant be bothered to mention,i can see that you suck using vehicles also like jets a helis,being infantry is a piece of cake once you played 100's of fps online,you should try vehicles as thats where the real skill comes in...you call me a noob,the only nOOb here is you as your stats are INFERIOR to mine....i will let my skills do the talking anyway when i see you in my sights on Bad company 2.

Jesus, if you stick your head any further up your arse you'll come out your mouth.

Permabanned
Jesus, if you stick your head any further up your arse you'll come out your mouth.

just stating a point....like i said...he is the nOOb:D He started it not me...im sorry to speak out against one of your "clicky" forum mates.

2 years or not u still suck at using vehicles...your 1 dimensional....worst 3 star account i ever seen tbh

Last edited:
Caporegime
i have a purple heart and what???You can do better..post a link to your account then...hopefully its better than malcs..if not dont bother posting:D

You really take this too seriously, are you using your huge medals and throbbing stats to compensate for something?:o

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Hilarious isn't it, I have accumulated a number of accounts & stats because I just like re starting the game I Love & play a lot.
That is just One account that I used along with god knows how many others. Some accounts I've only played as One single class or for One type of Mission.
I get Banned & Sussed a Lot by Clan servers so it pays to change my name regularly otherwise I get obsessed people freaking out, Bit like that Dude up there ^^ :p:p:p

Oh & in ALL my years playing I have Never got a Purple heart. :D Noob :p

Soldato
Why do you get banned so much?

I'm not sure about your other accounts, but judging from the stats on the account I posted earlier, it looked like you spent the majority of that time nade spamming.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I get sussed & banned so much because I always play public & attack Clans/clan members relentlessly just for the Lol.
People take me Far to seriously but on here most know not to. :)

Permabanned
Hilarious isn't it, I have accumulated a number of accounts & stats because I just like re starting the game I Love & play a lot.
That is just One account that I used along with god knows how many others. Some accounts I've only played as One single class or for One type of Mission.
I get Banned & Sussed a Lot by Clan servers so it pays to change my name regularly otherwise I get obsessed people freaking out, Bit like that Dude up there ^^ :p:p:p

Oh & in ALL my years playing I have Never got a Purple heart. :D Noob :p
You play a lot...yet your still 1 dimensional...."QUALITY not QUANTITY" is my Philosophy:D
If you have all these great accounts post the links then,you could have 100 accounts and i bet mine still pawn all of yours,that is if you have them which i believe that you dont as you was reluctant to post your account in the first place when i asked you cause you knew mine was better...your so full of **** its quite funny

Remember Malc30 "Quality not Quantity"

Last edited:
Permabanned
You really take this too seriously, are you using your huge medals and throbbing stats to compensate for something?:o

I love this game been playing BF games since wake island beta(pre 1942)any other game i play i get bored quick as there 1 dimensional(just like Malc) and dont hold any long term challenge,not my fault i find the majority of games way too easy even on the hardest settings

Last edited:
Associate
thread fails to deliver... has derailed into a "my account/ kills blah is better than yours"

thevet and malc30 please take your differences elsewhere, 'tis a thread for bf3!

Permabanned
thread fails to deliver... has derailed into a "my account/ kills blah is better than yours"

thevet and malc30 please take your differences elsewhere, 'tis a thread for bf3!

malc started the biatching, not me:)
Also malc according to your stats you enlisted on the 11th June 2005 yet the game was released on the 21st,22nd and 24th June 2005 depending on the country..how did you enlist so early?
After looking at your "nade spamming" and seeing that your most played map was karkand its obvious to me that you just spam nades at the spawn points in Karkand alleyways(hotel especially)which is a very lame way of scoring and also explains your 1 dimensional style of play,it also explains why you were banned and why your change accounts so you say...no wonder your stats are the worst 3 star i have ever seen as the proof is right there too see...i can imagine you bunny hopping spamming nades at certain spawn points...a proper BF2 nOOb style of play...if you play like that expect to be owned on BC2..see ya on the Battlefield :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Jesus can you dwebs stop talking stats, you lot are even more warped than WoW players.

Back to BF3, is it going to be using the frostbite engine? Are tank/arty shells gonna make craters for us to hide in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom