Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

Source is bogus. No actual EA quote.

Also I am sure Gamestop and all other retailers (EA's Origin included) will want to spin out this so people pre-order from them. Personally I am holding out. I will happily pay the $10 or whatever for Back to Karkand to get BF3 on Steam. Hell I'd even wait a week after release for it.

Soldato
Source is bogus. No actual EA quote.

Also I am sure Gamestop and all other retailers (EA's Origin included) will want to spin out this so people pre-order from them. Personally I am holding out. I will happily pay the $10 or whatever for Back to Karkand to get BF3 on Steam. Hell I'd even wait a week after release for it.

They pulled crysis 2, I can't see BF3 hitting steam anytime soon especially with origin and now impulse from gamestop doing the rounds.

Soldato
Dice dev been out bigging up BF3 conquest 64, he's doing a good job.

It was more than awesome

El-Alamein was an awesome map . This one is a lot heavier though. Any by heave I mean all out warfare for realz

Oh plz.. We all feel the same. I can´t wait until we roll out all the good stuff we have .. I actually have to hold back on any announcements and wait for everything to be confirmed.

with big maps comes big variety in playstyle .

There are always going to be parts of the map that are a bit tougher to push through. For instance, urban terrain is generally a lot harder to navigate through with any character or vehicle.

We´ve got a broad variety of maps

Caporegime
Check gamescon out on the 17th of this month, I'm guessing two jets max per team.

Be the usual routine then of people not playing the game till they get a jet and just hanging around its spawn. Then they either get teamkilled as they try and take off, get shot down 5 seconds after they take off, or magically find the nearest thing to crash into, as they take off.

Caporegime
That missile system has me a bit worried, as long as thats how far it goes fine, but it almost sounds like the reintroduction of that retarded system in BC2 where you couldn't have all the standard equipment available at once.

You had to pick and choose between co-ax mg, countermeasures, or a zoom function for secondary fire on a tank for instance. That was annoying as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom