Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
cos it's the best map ever made :D

the only reason it was the top played map was pistols and knife servers, BF2 had far better maps than karkand, cannot belive one of the following did not get in above it,

Kubra Dam
Dargon valley
FuShe Pass
Dalian Plant
Operation clean sweep
Daqing oilfields

If they wanted a map like Karkand, i.e. more focus on the troops, they should have gone with Mashtuur City over Karkand,

Caporegime
I enjoyed the alpha that much, now when i play bc2 im rubbish at it, (wasnt great to start with tbh), but i cant get back into bc2 at all, funny thing is, i can run bc2 maxed at 1920x1200, 140fps maxed, my rig breezes through it. The bf3 alpha maxed at 80fps, yet felt faster. Im so **** at bc2 now, i played moh 2010 online last night.

Soldato
I enjoyed the alpha that much, now when i play bc2 im rubbish at it, (wasnt great to start with tbh), but i cant get back into bc2 at all, funny thing is, i can run bc2 maxed at 1920x1200, 140fps maxed, my rig breezes through it. The bf3 alpha maxed at 80fps, yet felt faster. Im so **** at bc2 now, i played moh 2010 online last night.

I think part of the reason I am not enjoying BC2 multiplayer a lot is because I have only played it for 2-3 days at most and I am not even private 1st class yet:p. This coupled with poor weapons at the beginning is making it difficult to hit enemies and mine keeps dying.

I agree that BF3 did feel a lot faster but at the same time more fluid like. I guess strafing does help aswell. The movements in BC2 are just abomination and feel very wooden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom