Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
tweet16.png

\o/

BF2 was even worse, it had blatant racial stereotyping. Look at the USMC side for example:

Special skills classes (medics, spec-ops, engineers and snipers) were all white.

Grunt classes (assault and AT) were all black.

I played it most nights for 2h plus from 2005 to 2008, some weekends I'd be on for 6 hours plus a day. My pace slowed down in 2008 till when I barely played it at all. I think I've been on it once this year and less than 10 times last year.

I quit it in the end due to the number of hackers and stats padders, plus I couldn't find any decent clans or servers to play on any more.

I played it most nights for 2h plus from 2005 to 2008, some weekends I'd be on for 6 hours plus a day. My pace slowed down in 2008 till when I barely played it at all. I think I've been on it once this year and less than 10 times last year.

I quit it in the end due to the number of hackers and stats padders, plus I couldn't find any decent clans or servers to play on any more.

I clocked up 550hours+ I think….. I started playing it in 07 but tbh I’d have done the same, almost cost me my marriage haha (was defo worth it tho)

So let me guess, even if your K/D ratio is rubbish, you can still become 'General of the Army' which is the highest rank?:p

So a general can also participate in front line battles, gets killed and then respawn. Where is the realism in that lol? :p

How do you feel about spending nearly 69 days of your life playing Battlefield 2? :p

That is a LONG time!

lol it's not even two hours a day. You get gamers doing it for 12+ hours a day now that's excessive. Just goes to show how addictive BF2 can be especially when playing with mates in a squad. Even after 6 years there is still 10k average on a night, 2142 and BC2 couldn't even kill it off, will BF3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom