Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The thing is, I don't think it will hurt them as much as we think. Remember that screenshot of all the members of the 'boycott MW' Steam group online playing MW? People say they'll hold out until it's released on Steam, but they won't. They'll either buy physical or put up with EA's new online store.

Those guys were cretins.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY:

E.A want all the pie, no matter what the customer wants.

They can shove it as far as I am concerned.

If I ever buy an Origin exclusive game, I will photograph myself naked infront of my PC with a loaf of bread and a tin of baked beans.

I will go as to say that if I will not be buying BF3 unless it is on Steam.

I will have RO2 to keep me company :)

Permabanned
Erm? :confused:, how the hell is that childish

Wait don't bother mr 4 post wonder troll

Yeap i have 4 posts,so what,your the idiot who complains over at Guru3d about coloured text when nobody else realy gives a dam,got an infraction didnt you for complaining over nothing,you are PirateNeilSouth over there and yes you are just like a big immature kid.:p

Last edited:
Soldato
While I was refreshing the page on the bf3 website this appeared and disappeared?

Untitled-4.png

B&W

B&W

Soldato
they are being very clever about it though if u have to install origin to play bf3.

Origin will receive massive publicity if that is the case.

Associate
That answers that then. If I have the option to Install it to Origin to play without the DVD in the drive like all my Steam games then I will be happy :)

After dropping from 50meg Connection to 2.5meg Sky connection from a hour move Digital Download isn't really an option for me anymore.

I have an equally crap connection. I just leave my pc on over night, unlimited usage between 12am-8am also a bonus.

I will still be getting BF3 retail. I like sniffing manuals :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom