Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you have campers worried about their K/D ratio! :D

sorry but that;s bull****.

every time we see "hur k/d makes campers"

when it's ********, campers camp regardless of their kd, often people who rush have far higher kd's because they see more people and catch them by surprise.

Campers camp because that's the type of game they like to play, they don't play in a style they hate just to get a good k/d.

DICE have brought a real life mig-21 to the games show. I really hope the footage of conquest and jets is 5min+ and of a new map, not dlc and not that metro nonsense.

I also hope there are more than one plane per faction in BF3. BF2 had the two-seater jobs with the radio guided missiles, these were actually very effective with a good co-pilot. From memory, BF2 had the F15, F35 and F18 for US, Mig-29 and SU-34 for MEC, and some others for the Chinese ;) I hope BF3 has something similar, please please please not just one jet each.

sorry but that;s bull****.

every time we see "hur k/d makes campers"

when it's ********, campers camp regardless of their kd, often people who rush have far higher kd's because they see more people and catch them by surprise.

Campers camp because that's the type of game they like to play, they don't play in a style they hate just to get a good k/d.

This.

One of the reasons I prefer playing on hardcore servers. Enemy cant see you if you smoke them and you don't have the triangle of doom over your head. Charge in and I more often than not get a good 2-3 kills before someone takes me down. Sometimes you can go on a real rampage that usually involves you blowing through your magazine, your pistol and then picking up someone elses gun all while on the move still. Rushing works, it really does. Even if you die hopefully teamates will have followed your lead.

Of course sometimes rushing at the wrong moment, without cover or a totally hopeless team is akin to goin over the top in ww1 where you just get mown down every time.

We should make a list of BF3 'team' players who are prepared to use voip when this goes live.

I've been playing BF2 the last couple of nights and while it's been fun people have only worked as a team in about 15% of the games.

The game is so much better with a decent squad commander and everyone working towards the same objective.

We should make a list of BF3 'team' players who are prepared to use voip when this goes live.

I've been playing BF2 the last couple of nights and while it's been fun people have only worked as a team in about 15% of the games.

The game is so much better with a decent squad commander and everyone working towards the same objective.

Agreed, OcUK mumble server should be a good place to start there. Although judging by your username we may have trouble keeping up with you on mumble :p

This.

One of the reasons I prefer playing on hardcore servers. Enemy cant see you if you smoke them and you don't have the triangle of doom over your head.

ok just to point out here, you do know that in vanilla/normal mode the smoke grenades (40mm smoke) REMOVES the spotting triangle above your head right?

Just to clear that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom