Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Battlelog seems to allow you to create multiple soldiers, DICE have said you can create multiple soldiers without them all having a license, so you'd have to assume there is a way to create a soldier and give it a chosen name. How that works, i dunno. When you looked at your profile, it had a section where it seemed to be showing you your accounts soldiers, whether this becomes your BF3 solider, DLC1 soldier, DLC2 soldier etc ive no idea.
I guess each soldier would have to have a unique name, and its own battlelog page, but it all falls under 1 origin/battlelog login.

Zh1nt0 stated you only have 1 per account, the information given is so ****ed up it's beyond belief.

Art

Art

Associate
/\ That's great, I've been looking for somewhere to hear it since that was announced. I don't get the percussion bit in the middle though!

EDIT: On reflection, it's disappointingly un-epic, and so is the Halo cover. Meh. :-/

Last edited:

d|b

d|b

Associate
So let me get this straight: the game is shipping with 9 maps + 4 classics with the Back To Karkand expansion. That makes 13 maps in total.

Did anyone notice that Dice might be hinting at extra maps in works with there latest PR

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...ran-battlefield-3-multiplayer-map-reveal.aspx

If you look at the Dice internal map designations they are in the format MP0XX...Metro has the designation MP015 - it would be logical for maximum designation to be MP013 considering the 13 maps that we know about. This makes me think that there may be more maps in the works. Either that or they have designated them really erratically.

What do you think?

Associate
It isn't shipping with the Back To Karkand expansion, that will come later so by that logic it wouldn't make much sense for Metro to be designated a sequential number that comes after maps which dont come with the game and are part of an expansion.

Associate
dont know why so many want a map you played a million times rather have new game new maps.

They are classic maps for a reason, not just because of nostalgia, but because they play out very well/are well balanced and are fun to play!

I for one cannot wait to play the new versions of these old classics! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom