Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Best quote talking about Levelution in BF. I saw it today from {SAS} Stalker "Its no loss imho, Lolelution in vanilla maps was marketed as if it was a busty blonde leaping out of a cake on your birthday when in truth it was more like your gran falling down the stairs and her **** falling out!

Hey all, i ordered:

Edition: Standard Edition + China Rising Pre-order Bonus DLC, Language Required: English (EN))

However when I try to play any CR maps it says to go to origin.....yet nothin ghappens. Selecting game update does nothing....how do I enable CR?

Hey all, i ordered:

Edition: Standard Edition + China Rising Pre-order Bonus DLC, Language Required: English (EN))

However when I try to play any CR maps it says to go to origin.....yet nothin ghappens. Selecting game update does nothing....how do I enable CR?

By buying premium good sir! Without it you have to wait till the 17th with the rest of us peasants.

I am halfway into my Battlefield 4 lets play and wondering has anyone else been disappointed with it. To me so far it seems to be lacking badly over cod ghosts and the ai is god dam awful. I never play multiplayer side of games so cant judge that.

I am halfway into my Battlefield 4 lets play and wondering has anyone else been disappointed with it. To me so far it seems to be lacking badly over cod ghosts and the ai is god dam awful. I never play multiplayer side of games so cant judge that.

Uhm, why did you buy BF4 if you don't play Multiplayer? Waste of your money. The SP in BF4 is a token addition which, while quite fun, is nowhere near a full Single Player Campaign.

Back
Top Bottom