Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

I'm getting artifacts and glitching on the Altari Range map, the snow textures flicker and glitch :/ No problems with any other maps and runs ok on medium settings.

I also came across an annoying bug in a China Rising jungle map, where I saw a guy, went to shoot him so I right clicked to aim down the sight and a box appeared in front of him (i.e. part of the scenery that was completely invisible when not aiming down the sight). It was like the object visibility range that you used to get in games like Arma was a bit out. Rather annoying.

Last edited:
And after 3 games, game disconnected, something went wrong...............

GG DICE!

You killed and maimed your squadie for a damn gun lol nasty.:D

I most certainly did! :D

was quite funny as we were trying to avoid the rest of each others team, wasn't too bad though as only 4-5 people on but at one point there were just 3 tanks waiting near dodger :D

Only got to play a brief amount of 3 of the maps

guillean peaks didn't play for long enough but seemed nice

dragon pass, huge and you really need a vehicle

silk road, MASSIVE and all out vehicle warfare, was just sitting back in my tank shooting little birds and infantry and then the above happens, damn annoying, was first with loads of points and 19-1 :( Infantry stick out so much! Quite a tricky map for tanks though, you really need to be fully aware of your surroundings + be aware of the whole angles thing

All in all, maps seem enjoyable enough in their own way. Apart from guillean peaks, not for people who aren't fussed on big open vehicle orientated maps though.

Hey nexus18 you were right about the M249 its a beast of a gun,what was the setup you were using.thanks

Told you! :D

Silencer + ergo + laser sight and whatever sight you like, I find the holo to be pretty good for it.

Last edited:
I moved my BF4 to a brand new origin account that i setup so i could keep my remaining games. I did this by phoning up EA UK, you can then sell your account and give someone the answer to your secret question. They can then change everything on the account and make it there own.

Awesome thanks for the tip mate.

Back after my week holiday from posting on the forums.
Any way to contact mods? I take full responsibility and knew i was getting a timeout for that post, but would like to see the mod read trough the last pages then and actually ban the other dude (Joe) also.

Back on topic peeps no need to respond to this if you aint a mod.

Silencer + ergo + laser sight and whatever sight you like, I find the holo to be pretty good for it.

Do you find you miss the zoom option? I love that gun (my most used, most kills, most unlocks) with Holo/RDS, magnifier and bipod (currently running heavy barrel but think I'm going to try a suppressor).

I can't imagine dropping the magnifier, but perhaps we have rather different ways of using it (I assume you're running and gunning a lot? Do you generally ADS or are you hip firing?) - the mag is invaluable for when you find yourself at longer range.

Back after my week holiday from posting on the forums.
Any way to contact mods? I take full responsibility and knew i was getting a timeout for that post, but would like to see the mod read trough the last pages then and actually ban the other dude (Joe) also.

Back on topic peeps no need to respond to this if you aint a mod.

You can message most of the moderators through their trust :).

I would not have any expectations of actually getting anywhere with them though.

Do you find you miss the zoom option? I love that gun (my most used, most kills, most unlocks) with Holo/RDS, magnifier and bipod (currently running heavy barrel but think I'm going to try a suppressor).

I can't imagine dropping the magnifier, but perhaps we have rather different ways of using it (I assume you're running and gunning a lot? Do you generally ADS or are you hip firing?) - the mag is invaluable for when you find yourself at longer range.

I originally used magnifier on every gun but tbh it isn't really necessary imo + it takes up a fair bit of your view which can be a disadvantage.

LMG's are pretty damn good for long range shots so there isn't really any need for HB imo unless you are doing extreme sniping across the map :p To pull of kills at that range you need to be standing (or crouching or preferably lying down and using the bipod) still due to the high bullet spread when moving with LMGs (mainly why I have the ergo grip)

Bit of both, mostly ADS though as LMgs aren't great with hip fire (unless pretty close up and using ergo + laser). Most of my encounters are small to medium range.

Probably easier for you to get an idea if you just spectate/watch me when playing I'm team deathmatch :p

Last edited:
Either

M249 w/Holo, Stubby & Brake
Type 88 w/Stubby & Supressor

or as I am rubbish with LMG's I'm using the ACWR! I just want my M240B - then I will be happy.

Josh

Still not got the patch :-(

Had to turn pc off last night and forgot to set it off this morning before I went to work. Looks like it will have to wait till I can kick off the download tomorrow morning.. What a load of crock Origin is !! <16KB/sec download ffs

Back
Top Bottom