Battlefield:Bad Company 3 Thread!

Soldato
EA: How can we monopolise on this?
  • People love BC2 - check
  • People want another BC2 - check
  • We say we don't know why people like BC2, but what if we build on the love of this game despite we dont know why gamers love BC2 and develop a hype train - game sold
  • We'll introduce lootboxes after the game is launched.

Caporegime
On one hand I'm excited, but on the other it's EA... Even after this recent backlash, they've still shown us that they don't really care. BC2 was so perfect as well. :(

Caporegime
Unfortunately it will be like swbf 2 system i.e. Grindy as **** and loot box galore i.e. pay to win

Bf 1 is likely to be my last ea/dice purchase if that is the case.

Soldato
Unfortunately it will be like swbf 2 system i.e. Grindy as **** and loot box galore i.e. pay to win

Bf 1 is likely to be my last ea/dice purchase if that is the case.

Rumor is no micro transactions. That doesn't mean they won't royally **** it up though. Exhibit A: bf1 medals and challenges.

Caporegime
Rumor is no micro transactions. That doesn't mean they won't royally **** it up though. Exhibit A: bf1 medals and challenges.

We will see.....

There is no way they will confirm micro transactions after the **** show of SWBF 2 at this stage, it would be suicide especially after how much money they have already lost. Remember EA want this to be a service across all their games from now on.

Soldato
We will see.....

There is no way they will confirm micro transactions after the **** show of SWBF 2 at this stage, it would be suicide especially after how much money they have already lost. Remember EA want this to be a service across all their games from now on.

They did up until the point Reddit blew up ;)

Soldato
I always look forward to a new BF game - they are all good (with the exception of Hardline, granted) way back from 1942 which switched me off SOF2 as the MP game of choice. I bought SWBF whenever it came out and it was ok as a “christmas game” I didn’t bother with the second as I prefer my wars “realistic” :D

As for the bah humbug, you would look silly if you applied the same to a series of films or albums Imagine saying that Policy Academy 1 was great but the remaining 7 were cack* and you kept going to the cinema each time just getting dissapointed!

*this statement is true apart from the bit about the first film

Back
Top Bottom