Battlefield: Bad Company!

Man of Honour
I love the PC series of BF but on consoles it's very dumbed down. That said I did enjoy BF2:MC until better games came out but even CoD3 was better than it online and the beta for BC was far less open and a bit dull compared to the PC games.

Associate
looking forward to the demo, bad company is on my 'I've been hearing bad things but I'll play the demo and see for myself list'. Today is the demo day :), hope its good because Ive been missing BF action having played 1942, bf2 and 2142 on the PC.

Soldato
Anyone here a big fan of the battlefield series and play the Bad company beta or demo?

Im interested in to what they think is wrong with BC and whats good. Im a die hard BF fan so i want to hear from other big fans for thier views.

I played BF2 competetively so was on it all the time. I loved, and hated it, at the same time.

The main reason for disliking BF:BC, is purely because I still cannot get used to FPS games on consoles. For me, it doesn't feel right. I like being on a PC, talking to mates on TS, typing in game, and owning with a mouse and keyboard :)

Soldato
I love the PC series of BF but on consoles it's very dumbed down. That said I did enjoy BF2:MC until better games came out but even CoD3 was better than it online and the beta for BC was far less open and a bit dull compared to the PC games.

Cant blame them for dumbing it down really - I was playing 2142 last night and came off it after an hour, its appalling the amount of bugs in that game. When I run over a damn ledge my gun spazzes out and the character models are generally just awful.

I installed BF2 again also last night and had loads of fun on wake island again although its getting a little aged now :(

Associate
The video did look good, I like the sniper's ability to call in a precise airstrike and the special ops tagging ability so you can fire anti tank rockets out of the line of sight.
Think I may go for this

Soldato
Looking forward to checking this out, I still fire up BF2142 every now and then, the new patch is pretty good, I actually quite like the Wake Island map.
Not sure how well I'll adjust to playing it on a pad though, is there any mention of keyboard support?

Back
Top Bottom