Battlefield: Bad Company!

Soldato
So, bit baffled really i noticed two of my friends last night playing Battlefield bad company online on multiplayer, i think i may know of how they did it but cant share due to it probably being trial runs.

Anyone else played it yet?

one guys beef last night he told me was, the spawning needs to be sorted and the levels are pretty cool. he mentioned also how the destruction in the game was a nice aspect.

-Neoni

Soldato
OP
On the official bad company website it mentions something about pre-order and get early access to the demo.

ive played EVERY battlefield game since 1942 and loved all of them, apart from BF2142 which i thought sucked big time.

Bad company might be a little more mainstream than the others but nowadays i hardly have time to nit pick at games downfalls and just enjoy what they offer :)

i believe they have a redeem code which was doing the email run at EA.

Soldato
OP
If you preorder the game you get the demo early. It's as simple as that.

It even says so on the official website

Not as simple as that, just found out one of the guys works in packaging/designs for EA so he has access to it earlier. Its a redeem code doing the run at EA supposedly

Soldato
OP
Looking forward to trying this out, especially as apparently they have focused as much on the Single Player as the Multiplayer. I'm not an unsociable player, but sometimes I do just like Single Player and it will be a relief if the game has some decent missions and AI for the bots :)

It looks absolutely awesome the new footage on live.

Soldato
OP
Anyone here a big fan of the battlefield series and play the Bad company beta or demo?

Im interested in to what they think is wrong with BC and whats good. Im a die hard BF fan so i want to hear from other big fans for thier views.

i used to play BF 2 very competitively i always used to be on it, got very good at it too, then moved onto xbox and haven't played since, i wouldn't mind playing another BF installment.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, me to.

Don't expect it though, BF2 was notoriously bad for patches. Dice are rubbish and lazy. Shame as i just love Battlefield so much!

Josh

The game is really fun, theres only a few glitches but apart from that the fun is grasping me, and im not fussed about the lil glitches etc

Soldato
OP
Yeah. It's mainly the lag issue at the moment for me. I run for a bit then stop and the game character is still moving backwards instead of the direction i was going, forwards.

Hopefully the full game is better. I'll be buying it! I was going to buy frontlines as i love BF2.

Josh

If you read on bad company website, they mention about the lag problems, and they say there working around the clock to resolve it!

Back
Top Bottom