Battlefield: Bad Company!

Soldato
Played 3 rounds and the single player there - its fantastic

BUT it still suffers from the scoping in glitches, the gun goes crazy and I cant zoom out when I want to - does anyone else get this or is it just me? Its so damn frustrating, especially when I'm a sniper and it wont let me zoom back out!!!

Soldato
Played 3 rounds and the single player there - its fantastic

BUT it still suffers from the scoping in glitches, the gun goes crazy and I cant zoom out when I want to - does anyone else get this or is it just me? Its so damn frustrating, especially when I'm a sniper and it wont let me zoom back out!!!

you mean you press to zoom out/in and it does it 2 or 3 times before actually doing what you want? hated that about bf2/142

Soldato
you mean you press to zoom out/in and it does it 2 or 3 times before actually doing what you want? hated that about bf2/142

I never had that problem in BF2 - I did in 2142

I mean for example when I scope in to snipe someone, snipe them then press scope again for it to zoom me out and it just doesn't. then Ill knife the air so it scopes me out and switch back to my sniper then the gun will go mental. The assault rifle seems to have a "timed" scope too, so when I shoot I have to wait 5 seconds for it to scope me back out. Its so damn frustrating

There will be times when I'm scoped in with the sniper and see a tank coming to run me over and I just cant scope back out!

Soldato
played through the single player portion, seems pretty good, didn't take me long to get round to realising i could go through the wall instead of going round, but it's certainly a nice aspect

Soldato
Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I really like the single player campaign. Mowing down trees and stuff with the APC's TMG is rather fun :)

I hope they add some more control options though...

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
ive ran both demos
ps3 and xbox

its too close to call imho

very similar

i think i will get this for xbox as i oly have one game for that at the moment and mgs4 is gonna be in my ps3

Associate
Just played it. I hate the fact that they have a matchmaking system. I think thats why the muiltiplayer isnt good online. Ive been plaing this is my 5th server and people are lagging around everywhere. Im on a 24meg connection and im leaving it all to my xbox so it certainly isnt me. I think people with 1 or 2 meg connections are trying to host and it spoils the game. And the thing is you dont know until youve joined. Played some singleplayer thought it was pretty fun and im loving the graphics on my new monitor so yeh. Overall a pretty good experience. Lets just hope i find a good host in my next game.
Anyone from ocuk up for playing if they custom games work?

Add me: x Darkchild

PS: it keeps crashing my xbox anyone here got the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom