1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield V

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by antijoke, Dec 12, 2017.

1. antijoke

Caporegime

so there are rumours circulating that the 2018 game is going to be Bad Company 3.

Sounds great to me!

http://mp1st.com/news/rumor-battlefield-2018-to-be-battlefield-bad-company-3

2. Scort

Mobster

Yes please!!!!! I loved BC2, the almost complete destruction you could level on Arica Harbor was great fun :D

3. ic1male

Capodecina

Hmm, it's been such a long, long time since I played BC2 on the 360 that I've forgotten why I loved that game so much but hated the normal Battlefields. Is it because you couldn't go prone in BC2 which meant spotting snipers was easier? If so, then I hope they continue with that and don't allow it in this new game, too.

4. McBain

Capodecina

Hope it's better than BF1 which is a turd.

5. redrooster303

Wise Guy

The guy who leaked this is the same guy who leaked BF1 months before it was announced so he has a proven track record. I remember everyone laughing at him when he said WW1 and then it came true.

Loved BC2, it was my entry point into the battlefields and I think it was the best of them all. You could totally level everything, throw a few C4s in a building and wait for the masses :D

6. Scort

Mobster

Personally, I want Battlefield 2 back :D

7. peterattheboro

Capodecina

If there's loot boxes I'm not touching it.

8. Plainsong

Soldato

Sadly the world is a different place since BC2. I hope they've learnt from the Battlefront II debacle but I doubt it. BC2 and Vietnam were so much fun.

9. biron_w

Sgarrista

I also hope this is true. BF4 is one of the best shooters this gen. So if this game is as good as that then I'll be happy.

10. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

I had no idea it was BC2 that I remember enjoying a lot until I saw a map of Arica Harbor, think it was the first BF I played, since then BF4 was good fun and BF1 to a degree but I don't like the WW1 setting as much as I always like the BF games with helicopters, and all things transport BF1 lacks due to the era.
    I hope the rumour of a BC3 and Vietnam/Cold war setting is true.

11. Scort

Mobster

Battlefield Vietnam on the PC was awesome, really loved the fact you could play the old classic songs of the era - and other players would hear it; worked really well when you had ride of the valkyries playing from a chopper, or Martha and the Vandellas 'No where to run' when in a tank :D

Though I sometimes do enjoy the fast pace of CoD (not the wall running ****), I am very much a BF fan at heart - especially love the building destruction; BC2 being the best imo.

12. VincentHanna

Capodecina

13. biron_w

Sgarrista

WW2? Suddenly I'm not that interested.

14. Jae-So

Mobster

Bad Company is the best, bring it on

15. Doogles

Mobster

I like WW2 but for Battlefield I'd like the Korean war or maybe the recent Afghan war between the Russian's and Al qaeda/Taliban, probably have to change the names but it'd be interesting still.

16. Born_2_Kill_83

Sgarrista

17. antijoke

Caporegime

18. Jase

Mobster

So are we still expecting WW2 game? Battlefield One was/is really good but I'd like something a little more modern this time around. Ohh but Bad Company 3 of any kind would be awesome.

19. pcfarrar

Hitman

Yes it's more than likely to be WW2 according to the rumours. Hopefully its true to the original Battlefield 1942 and not a re-skin of Battlefield 1.

20. Explosivo

Hitman

I agree, best Battlefield ever.
    Especially the early days when you were commander and you could arty the carrier and drop a vehicle on a sniper, and everyone just hopped around like mad. :D