Battlefield V

Associate
It’s not got premium and there is no pay to win, there will 100% be loot boxes, but what is in those boxes is anyone’s guess at this stage, but I’m cautious.

Customisation, they have seen how much money people are willing to pay for player skins lately. Probably way more than a premium pass would make them

Soldato
This looks pretty good. I am so glad that they have finally done away with the premium pass.

As with all BF games, this will be a day one purchase for me.

I will be getting this on the Xbox, what console is everyone else planning on getting this for?

Soldato
This looks pretty good. I am so glad that they have finally done away with the premium pass.

As with all BF games, this will be a day one purchase for me.

I will be getting this on the Xbox, what console is everyone else planning on getting this for?

Xbox, all previous ones were on PS4 so this will be my first MP game I own on Xbox that I will put many hours into hopefully.

Caporegime
Meh at the details for this, think i'll give it a swerve after getting burned on BF1.

Edit: I say burned, that's probably not fair as I do feel like I got my moneys worth but just like most BF games before it gets tedious after a while. Irritating gameplay, balance issues, nerfs and changes tend to be an 'obliterate' instead of tweak etc etc.

The last BF game that had any longevity for me was 4.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently not, as EA learnt their lesson with Battlefront 2.

Looks like you were right. No lootboxes and cosmetic only micros, basically titanfall 2's model.

EA appear to be dammed no matter what they do, trailers comments section is full of BS about having 1 armed women in it and the like,
I don't care,

same as i didnt care when they were demanding women playable chrs in BF4/hardline.

People just like to be outraged.
Frankly the BS takes away from things that you should be angry about like SWBFII's random pay to win progress,
Angry and badly done by seems to be the default position on everything these days.

I like the look of some of the changes and will be happy to give it a try, I got bored with BF1 way quicker than any other BF game (excluding hardline which is the only one i never bought) and even then i got my moneys worth out if it and racked up some good hours playing. definitely worth a punt.

Back
Top Bottom