Battlefield V

Soldato
I haven't yet got around to play the beta - probably too late now, if it's timed!

But I'm really not feeling Battlefield 5, sorry "Vee", from what I have caught people reporting on around the web. Having supported BF since 1942 on the PC, through to Battlefield 1, I have always considered it miles better and more enjoyable than CoD - but BF1 got boring pretty fast.

I'll keep an eye on Vee, see how it turns out, but this may very well be me leaving the franchise - not that matters to Dice/EA mind.

Caporegime
OP
I missed the beta any chance of another one with the changes? If i enjoyed BF1 would i like BFV?

No new beta, it's out in a few weeks, possibly, I think this is going to be as arcadey as BF1, for me I am waiting on seeing how this game will be supported, I completely got bored with BF1 and the DLC drop was way to long from launch to the first DLC pack and I suspect this game will be just like Battlefront 2 and will have minimal maps released.

Soldato
No new beta, it's out in a few weeks, possibly, I think this is going to be as arcadey as BF1, for me I am waiting on seeing how this game will be supported, I completely got bored with BF1 and the DLC drop was way to long from launch to the first DLC pack and I suspect this game will be just like Battlefront 2 and will have minimal maps released.

Lets not talk about Battlefront 2 big upset that game... Im still enjoying BF1 although i did buy once it was bundled together with all the DLC, I find the map design like original BF games really fun to play.

Soldato
I really enjoy BF1 although I brought it later after release with all the DLC bundled together it has lots of content. The maps design is great they feel like the older BF maps (big, lots of flanking room etc.) I am looking forward to BFV but I'm in no rush to buy it on release I will wait for few patches and RD2 instead.

Associate
I got BF1 upon release and played it for a good while but my attention ended up elsewhere. Looking forward to V and as a result I started up on BF1 again a few weeks ago, got right back into it, have levelled up in 3 weeks more than I did when I initially played it.

Back
Top Bottom