1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battletech

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by No1newts, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Radox-0

Wise Guy

Put few hours into Flashpoint, neat new set of missions, one goes after the other so good to keep a complement of mechs prepped if your someone who tends to take damage. Playing FP after about 80 hours of play so at an advantage of having around a dozen assault mech's armed to the teeth, but may be neater and bigger challenge at the start.

The new patch in general seems to have made quiet a few changes in general, in particular to the perk points, bulwark a bread and butter perk has changed a fair bit, also seems certain weapons now do additional type of damage (PPC) sets your sensors on the fritz.

Overall a nice addition thus far, but nothing outstanding, more of the same really.

2. Clav

Wise Guy

The new Career mode is quite tricky to get going since you don't get any story missions, I'm almost broke on my first attempt with no sign of a flashpoint to get me a cash boost (which I doubt I could complete anyway with the starting mechs).

3. EddScott

Sgarrista

I'm kinda miffed that the pilot abilities have changed. Whether a good idea or not, I've stuck with 4 pilots throughout with 2 spares just in case which I wheeled out on low skull missions. Now none of my main 4 pilots have sensor lock. Having been used to sensor locking enemy mechs in the early stages, it's a pain not having it as I have to put my mechs into LOS of the enemy. One of the spare 2 has Sensor Lock so am going to have to keep bringing him along to build is XP up.

4. it1uk

Gangster

5. JeditOjanen

Mobster

I will be once I get my cooling loop sorted. Right now my PC is running too hot when I try to play.

6. Undesirable

Wise Guy

Have they increased the mech capacity on the dropship yet? Four is simply too few, I don't care what anyone says.

We could start out with four and then gradually increase to eight. No really, four is boring.

7. Radox-0

Wise Guy

Nope, limit is still 4 Mech's is the limit still.

8. Besty

Mobster

Gonna wait for heavy metal