BBC possibly to drop F1 coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Boo Ya!

Get Chandhok in the box for some guest sessions, and were sorted.

Although, this does mean the R5L coverage is now borked for when I actually go to a race and use Fanvison :(

Caporegime
How long was the R5L contract with KangarooTV/Fanvision? You might be in luck and next year the feed for that may come from Sky's commentary team.

You raise a good point... seen as the Sky Sports F1 channel is effectively an 'official' F1 channel.

Finger crossed.

Caporegime
skip to 5mins

never seen somsone so up there own arse after acheiving so little....

i think the guy with the mic was actually trolling him when he said "isnt the bbc free"

Caporegime
Achieving so little? He has been the front man for the best F1 coverage in the history of the sport. The BBC have delivered absolutely brilliant F1 coverage and won awards for doing so. They should rightly be proud of what they had done. Just because you don't like the guy doesn't change the quality of what they have produced.

Caporegime
you would think he was a 7x WDC with how he goes on in the pitlane

he might be the "frontman" but he was far from the most importaint man at the bbc f1 coverage , probably only ted and that scottish woman were behind him in the queue

Caporegime
The fact that Jake, EJ and DC were not afraid to jump in the garages and grab key people and ask the awkward questions is what made the BBC coverage great. Would you rather they stood out in the car park and just read of a script?

The cockyness of them all gets them so much more information. I mean look at MB, you don't deliver great grid walks like that without having the balls to just barge in when you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom