BBC track down head of 'far right' online Telegraph group

Leftists: omg the far right are the problem
Rioters: foreigners are the problem

So we've got a black dude in Finland and a Pakistani found to be responsible for stoking the riots.

Guess the rioters were right, foreigners are the problem.

And the British follow like lemmings at the cliffs of dover..

I don't think the British are devoid of responsibility or accountability here.

It’s better forum content than the incoherent and insane ramblings you like to inflict upon us regularly

Magnolia is worth a thousand Caracus' around here. One is a bitter and angry guy stuck firmly down the rabbit hole of the culture wars the other a light hearted guy who hardly says a bad word about anyone.

And at least Magnolia has a sense of humour, even if it does go over your head :cry:

Oh not at all. But they did have a point!

You could also indicate that they were under foreign power .. I doubt that a black neo-nazi living in Finland is the be-all-and-end-all of that influence chain. It probably has funding from wider afield and other neo-nazi/supremisist groups and sympathisers.

Yes I can see the irony, but in the end labelling every Finnish person, every black, pakastani person or "foreigner" (not their classification is a synonym for "doesn't look like me") as bad for the UK is precisely what the far right want. Now that also assumes that a black person shares a white supremicist agenda, it could be that person was driven by simply "foreign" (irrespective of skin/nationality) being an immigrant.. the issue here is tarring everyone with the same brush as if "that is the problem and the only problem".

Reality are these scumbags have overlapping agendas, like a Venn diagram, and that means a pakastani or a white person, or any ethnic group can share the same intolerance to others - be they nationals or immigrants. Most of the time they have their own daft criteria that they judge someone's worth by.. and if you talk to the nutcases nobody fits other than themselves.

You could also indicate that they were under foreign power .. I doubt that a black neo-nazi living in Finland is the be-all-and-end-all of that influence chain. It probably has funding from wider afield and other neo-nazi/supremisist groups and sympathisers.

Yes I can see the irony, but in the end labelling every Finnish person, every black, pakastani person or "foreigner" (not their classification is a synonym for "doesn't look like me") as bad for the UK is precisely what the far right want. Now that also assumes that a black person shares a white supremicist agenda, it could be that person was driven by simply "foreign" (irrespective of skin/nationality) being an immigrant.. the issue here is tarring everyone with the same brush as if "that is the problem and the only problem".

Reality are these scumbags have overlapping agendas, like a Venn diagram, and that means a pakastani or a white person, or any ethnic group can share the same intolerance to others - be they nationals or immigrants. Most of the time they have their own daft criteria that they judge someone's worth by.. and if you talk to the nutcases nobody fits other than themselves.

Now, another question to ask is does this guy genuinely hold far right views or are they being used, as was the Pakistani guy, for other means.
Are there some groups intentionally seeking to stoke disharmony for their own benefit?

anyone remember the jolly rodger cook book or whatever it was called :D
The Anarchist’s Cookbook?

It’s probably way out of date now and many of the ingredients will no longer be easily available, or in the case of some weed killers, they’ve be specially altered not to go bang.

Last edited:
Magnolia is worth a thousand Caracus' around here. One is a bitter and angry guy stuck firmly down the rabbit hole of the culture wars the other a light hearted guy who hardly says a bad word about anyone.

And at least Magnolia has a sense of humour, even if it does go over your head :cry:

Or someone that spews a lot of rubbish because he finds it amusing and yet becomes cogent and pointed when it's around topics he doesn't like.

Now, another question to ask is does this guy genuinely hold far right views or are they being used, as was the Pakistani guy, for other means.
Are there some groups intentionally seeking to stoke disharmony for their own benefit?
I don't know, but they should look for any Russian connections given this sort of thing is their MO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom