BBC track down head of 'far right' online Telegraph group

Anyone remember when Ukraine and our news channels were telling people how to make Molotov cocktails and the trick was to add polystyrene to make it stick lol....

do they get arrested too?

Is this a "I'm not racist because I have 'insert skin colour/ ethnicity to suit' friend" equivalent for right wing racists not being right wing racists because one guy is black?

Is this a "I'm not racist because I have 'insert skin colour/ ethnicity to suit' friend" equivalent for right wing racists not being right wing racists because one guy is black?

No. This would be a, isn't it interesting that there's a good chance the recent riots were deliberately stoked by people not of the English far right which is who it was claimed were responsible. Including blaming an organisation which no longer actually exists. Investigation should be carried out to find out who people were actually shilling for. Russia? Maybe. China? Maybe. People who stood to gain from the crazy reaction of Starmer and Co? Pushing through legislation...mad prison sentences...dangerous prisoners released early.

Irrespective of who stoked the fire, you have to ask yourselves why are a good number of Brits so thick as to get off their backsides and try and burn places down with people in them.

The idiocy of, primarily England, is shamefully embarrassing. If they weren't so stupid they'd not be so easily led.

Irrespective of who stoked the fire, you have to ask yourselves why are a good number of Brits so thick as to get off their backsides and try and burn places down with people in them.

The idiocy of, primarily England, is shamefully embarrassing. If they weren't so stupid they'd not be so easily led.
Unfortunately, it's a large majority of people who are just that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom