BBC track down head of 'far right' online Telegraph group

usernotes

images

Magnolia is worth a thousand Caracus' around here. One is a bitter and angry guy stuck firmly down the rabbit hole of the culture wars the other a light hearted guy who hardly says a bad word about anyone.

And at least Magnolia has a sense of humour, even if it does go over your head :cry:

If often incoherent, irrelevant and unchallenging ramblings are your bag then Mags is your sort of person.

Don't know why he thinks I'm 'offended'.

Its quite amusing that, yet again, the 'Scooby doo' style reveal moment in this story has yet again, so far not led to the white supremacist were conditioned to expect being revealed.

But who knows maybe he's being paid by the Russians after all?

Last edited:
Leftists: omg the far right are the problem
Rioters: foreigners are the problem

So we've got a black dude in Finland and a Pakistani found to be responsible for stoking the riots.

Guess the rioters were right, foreigners are the problem.

It's like the brief Indian vs black race war on Twitter after a black Twitter account commented on a clip from a nightclub in India "I know it smell crazy in there"... a bunch of Indian accounts responded with some extremely bad anti-black racism but it turned out a load of them were some Somalians just trolling.

If often incoherent, irrelevant and unchallenging ramblings are your bag then Mags is your sort of person.

Don't know why he thinks I'm 'offended'.

Its quite amusing that, yet again, the 'Scooby doo' style reveal moment in this story has yet again, so far not led to the white supremacist were conditioned to expect being revealed.

But who knows maybe he's being paid by the Russians after all?
I think the media are looking for:

SCiky5Xh.png

Go and be outraged somewhere else OP.

What a horrible thing to say, it's as though you had no idea what went on :(
If you think trying to burn a hotel down with immigrants in is not to be outraged at then I feel a bit sad for you.

And just for the record I joined the Telegram (Telegraph) group and sent details to my local Police who got back to me saying they are already tracking it.

What a horrible thing to say, it's as though you had no idea what went on :(
If you think trying to burn a hotel down with immigrants in is not to be outraged at then I feel a bit sad for you.

And just for the record I joined the Telegram (Telegraph) group and sent details to my local Police who got back to me saying they are already tracking it.
I think you have completely misunderstood his post.

Back
Top Bottom