Beat saber

Soldato
Todays update compelled me to dig up some more tracks.

Of the ones that stuck, Whitesnakes 'here i go again' excellent rolling drum and guitar solo routines on a above average map once you get beyond the slow intro. Two 80's pop tunes in ABC's Poison Arrow, and Madonna's Holiday, both are average standard fare, but fun and play out like dancing around the handbag out on a Saturday night.

The absolute best 2 Pac's California Love. The map is incredibly on point, the tempo up's and down's perfectly, pauses and body movements mimic the attitude of the music, literally one of the best maps I've played, absolute perfection.

Associate
I’m looking for a custom song that has disappeared off of the custom song sites: Born This Way - Lady Gaga, this version was mapped by XypherOrion, and commissioned by Wiley Javelin. I contacted Xypher through discord, and he no longer has the file, my only hope is seeing if someone downloaded it before it was removed and can send me a copy, or knows how to contact Wiley Javelin. I know there are other versions (and official versions) of this song out there (and I have those), but this version was a ton of fun to dance/workout to and I would love to put it on my current headset (my old one died and deleted the downloaded files I had because I thought that they could be re-downloaded from the site). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Caporegime
I’m looking for a custom song that has disappeared off of the custom song sites: Born This Way - Lady Gaga, this version was mapped by XypherOrion, and commissioned by Wiley Javelin. I contacted Xypher through discord, and he no longer has the file, my only hope is seeing if someone downloaded it before it was removed and can send me a copy, or knows how to contact Wiley Javelin. I know there are other versions (and official versions) of this song out there (and I have those), but this version was a ton of fun to dance/workout to and I would love to put it on my current headset (my old one died and deleted the downloaded files I had because I thought that they could be re-downloaded from the site). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I'll check my saved songs, thought I had this at one point but don't hold your breath. Should have done this sooner, but usually some faff involved adding new custom songs especially when I do it for a friend who aren't BMBF savvy. Just use the Song Downloader in-app, simples.

Soldato
Caporegime
A few I'm currently enjoying....

Doja Cat - Woman
Linkin Park - Papercut
Linkin Park - Crawlin
Tounge Tied (Earl/Electro Swing)
Dua Lipa - Levitating

Caporegime
Cliffs of Dover, loved this song on Guitar Hero though wasn't that good on expert. Strangely I find it a bit easier on Expert+ with BS than on Expert.

The pause somewhere in the second half was due to my headset becoming very misty :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone else suffering the issue where you have to pick your region every time you start the game?
Not here.

Finally upgraded from 1.17 to 1.24 and the new version of BMBF, plus added a couple of mods to make some custom songs work. Will update on new songs.

Edit - pain free experience, just getting the hang of the new note types. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face is new find and great song to play.

Edit - another great song is Gorillaz - 19-2000, pretty intense on Expert+.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I really don't engage with the bundled songs in Beat Saber, and strangely seem worse at them compared to custom songs. Missed this beauty of a remix/song, Naysy did a funky promo video for it which led to me finding it. It's an absolute BS tune.

Soldato
I really don't engage with the bundled songs in Beat Saber, and strangely seem worse at them compared to custom songs. Missed this beauty of a remix/song, Naysy did a funky promo video for it which led to me finding it. It's an absolute BS tune.

I've not done many customs, but the customs tended to seem easier a lot of the time than the bundled. I'm not a fan of the trails/split boxes, but I reckon I could probably handle that, usually find it easier to track a song in the headset than trying to watch on youtube. No way I'd do it as well though.

Caporegime
Had a quick 30 seconds on it before I left for work this morning, some skill needed but think it's doable. All guns blazing when I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom