• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

best GPU for 1080p @ £300 ish

Soldato

I linked you a proper review.

6750 XT listings also selling around the £300 mark at the moment, which is also within a few percent of the 3070.

Also you can try your luck offering £300-£320 for this

Last edited:
Soldato
I linked you a proper review.

6750 XT listings also selling around the £300 mark at the moment, which is also within a few percent of the 3070.

Also you can try your luck offering £300-£320 for this

90 day warranty seems a bit risky

G J

G J

Associate
Agree with the last few posts regarding the 3060ti as I recently picked one up and I'm happy with it had I not upgraded to a 1440p monitor I would have stuck with the rx 6600.

That’s my point people are saying buy a 2080ti.. there like 275 to 300
People keep banking on about them been £200 I’d like to see them at that price

Yeah I find that people low key brag/flex saying just pick up xxx card for xxx price that is by far an exception and pretty much any advice about picking cards up in the MM is pretty much useless as the Wanted section here is pretty much dead and the rare occasion a card comes up for a nice price in the forsale section you got to be there within 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Soldato
369 quid weren't they? That is looking outstanding value nowadays.
Yeh man, I remember staying on discord for 2 weeks during the pandemic and I managed to snag an FE for 369 delivered. As I am only on 1080p and more than happy with that, the 3060Ti will last me a very long time , also I don't really play AAA games anyway as they have been very poor these last few years.

Back
Top Bottom