Best Retro Handheld

Soldato
Could I run GB,NES,SNES,MD,DC,N64,PS1,PSP all with emulation station and retroarch only on android? I'm looking for a solution that's very similar to batocera on my rg35xxh.
I don't think PSP is supported through Retro Arch but best to check the wiki. I use PPSSPP which launches from ES.

Soldato
You could just buy a 3DS for that, and a cheap Miyoo Mini Plus or RG35XX Plus for everything else.

I have a 3DS. In fact I have a Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS and 3DS.

The objective is to have one handheld to rule them all, though, so to speak.

Last edited:
Caporegime
And Gameboy games? If so, holla at me.

filtered the sheet and the only one that is cheaper and runs 3DS and below is:

Retroid Pocket 4 Pro

(I have no other knowledge about this device).

rp2000

Soldato
And Gameboy games? If so, holla at me.
If a device runs 3DS it will run all other Nintendo handhelds with ease, as above you have the Retorid Pocket 4 Pro and its main rival the Anbernic rg556.

If you aren't looking to upscale the games then surely just getting an actual 3DS would be the easiest option, with a little tinkering you can have all other gameboy systems running on it.

Soldato
If a device runs 3DS it will run all other Nintendo handhelds with ease, as above you have the Retorid Pocket 4 Pro and its main rival the Anbernic rg556.

If you aren't looking to upscale the games then surely just getting an actual 3DS would be the easiest option, with a little tinkering you can have all other gameboy systems running on it.

I do have 2x 3DS (original and XL) so I could definitely look at this as I’ll have a backup non-tainted one should anything happen.

Back
Top Bottom