Best savings account?

I need to move some money about, might try chip. How does the interest work on the instant access?

is it paid monthly or yearly and where does the interest get paid? wondering if I can have interest paid automatically to another non chip account or would I need to move it manually out of chip?

Thanks
Monthly into your chip account.

I need to move some money about, might try chip. How does the interest work on the instant access?

is it paid monthly or yearly and where does the interest get paid? wondering if I can have interest paid automatically to another non chip account or would I need to move it manually out of chip?

Thanks
It's accrued daily and paid monthly. Into your chip as far as I know.

You do get a neat tracker though.

1CxITv0.png

Thanks both, I presume its easy to the transfer into another bank if I wish.

How about moving money in is bank transfer the best/quickest option and do I need to link a bank account?
Yep you link an account or you can pay in up to a certain amount using a debit card/Google pay (assume Apple pay as well).

Withdrawal is instant into your linked account.

Yep you link an account or you can pay in up to a certain amount using a debit card/Google pay (assume Apple pay as well).

Withdrawal is instant into your linked account.

Thanks I read it can take a few days In some cases via debit card, but bank transfer is very quick, so I will link my bank I think.

lol, was thinking of opening Barclays 1yr Fix ISA @4%, but I'm not a current customer so need to book an appointment in branch... so phone up.. 1st available appointment 2nd MAY !!! Needless to say they've lost a customer

Can someone confirm... I had a cash ISA already this financial year, but made no payments into it, and then closed it ... I am allowed to open another one this financial year ??

Might try these instead of Chip.

I take it you get a current account as standard on sign up?
I only wanted to use Chase for savings, but I guess there is no requirement for me to use the card.
Yeah you can just use savings. The savings account has its own sort/acc code so you can pay directly in there too.

I intended to just use it for saving, but the cashback on spending was hard to turn my nose up to. I just top it up with "every day spending money" each month and use it on my Android Pay.

Back
Top Bottom