Best X570 Motherboards

Permabanned
MSI Unveils Series of New X570S Motherboards

MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX - Mirrored Power Arrangement 12+2 phases with 60 A SPS
MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI - Mirrored Power Arrangement 12+2 phases with 60 A SPS
MEG X570S ACE MAX - 4 x Gen 4 M.2 slots covered with M.2 Shield Frozr and Double Side M.2 Thermal
MEG X570S UNIFY-X MAX - 6 x M.2 slots
MPG X570S CARBON EK X - 6-layer server-grade PCB with 2 oz thickened copper, 14+2 Duet Rail Power System with 75 A SPS, 4 x Gen 4 M.2 slots covered with M.2 Shield Frozr

Soldato
Which is better ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO WI FI or ASUS Prime X570-P :confused:
Both have similar straight from anus of marketroids failure timer chipset coolers:
Actual heatsink under plastic marketing excrements is tiny and relies on constantly running fan positioned under heat of graphics card.
So once fan wears down you have chipset running constantly hot, if not overheating fast.
Depending on case cooling and graphics card very high chipset temps are possible even with fan working in longer gaming sessions.

MSI has the far best X570 chipset coolers with big actual heatsink and good size fan farther from heat of graphics card.
Though original release boards have mostly garbage for money VRM, which is copypasta from £100 B450 boards.
Later released X570 Tomahawk fixed that VRM and punches far above its price.
If you have good case cooling that fan is unlikely to run ever.

In case of not needing Wifi, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite would be another choise with sensibly designed chipset cooler.
In higher up Gigabytes marketroids again mess more with chipset cooler.

Soldato
I'd agree with the above. The x570 master original version with fan is in a stupid location. My FE touched the shroud and heat was immense.

Had to position a fan to keep it cool. I have since moved to GPU water cooling and now the heat is gone.

Associate
I agree about the location, my 3080ti is literally sat on top of it lol

Tempted to go for the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite, just wish it was white as I have a Lian 011 coming.

Is the X570 Aorus Master good for £220?

Soldato
Is the X570 Aorus Master good for £220?
Heatsink should be good sized.
But because of more marketroid involvement fan is couple centimeters closer to GPU slot and there's also marketing excrement constricting fan.
Gigabyte's X570 chipset cooler design quality actually goes down when moving to higher up boards.

That's how bad situation has gone with fashion BS.
Motherboard makers should simply have armed guards to keep marketroids away from design department.

Back
Top Bottom