Best youtubers to follow?

Caporegime
I know of
totalbiscuit (does it as a job)
some really idiotic opinions and seems to be paid by blizzard to spam hearthstone videos but the occasional gems in the dirt.

FRANKIEonPC! (does it in his spare time and has no interest in making it a job, has an awesome voice)
always thoroughly entertaining and highly interesting videos but he heavily edits the videos and I suspect a lot of it is staged.

whenever I try to find someone interesting on youtube through the suggestion channels it's always retard idiots shouting YOLO and appealing to teenage boys.

what youtubers do you guys watch if any?

please no angryjoe type idiots!

Last edited:
Associate
If you haven't already heard of them then check out the Yogscast. Their videos tend to be Minecraft orientated, but they check out other more obscure games like Big Rigs!

Soldato
Ashens
Nerd³

Both make me laugh, I've couldn't breathe for laughing so much at some of Ashens' cheap tat reviews.

Oh, this isn't in GD

Last edited:
Soldato
This isnt a troll post, but why watch somebody else play a game? Just play the games yourselves surely.

Baffles me that these guys make money from just playing the game and slapping it on youtube.

I can imagine watching a tournament possibly, if it was a skillful game. But watching someone play random games of anything really just sounds unappealing.

Associate
This isnt a troll post, but why watch somebody else play a game? Just play the games yourselves surely.

Baffles me that these guys make money from just playing the game and slapping it on youtube.

I can imagine watching a tournament possibly, if it was a skillful game. But watching someone play random games of anything really just sounds unappealing.

I agree with you on this subject 99% of the time. But I love Frankieonpcin1080p's videos they are brilliant. Its like watching a well narrated animated film. I've sat and watched all 41 episodes of his dayz series.
I wouldn't sit on the sofa and throw one on. But on the other monitor whilst doing a bit of work. Better than most crap I've paid £15 to watch at the cinema. His voice and story telling is brilliant. The Attenbourgh of Youtube imo

Soldato
I want to like Total Biscuit, but the more I watch, the more I think he just goes against the grain to be controversial and get views, yeah. Like his video on Bioshock Infinite, yeah. He moans about every little insignificant thing he can find for an hour and admits he has not even played the whole game, yeah. He also admits he has been playing it on and off while doing other stuff, which is totally the wrong way to play a story driven game, yeah.

Only other gaming channel I know of is Yogscast, which was decent for a while, but I soon lost interest.

Associate
I want to like Total Biscuit, but the more I watch, the more I think he just goes against the grain to be controversial and get views, yeah. Like his video on Bioshock Infinite, yeah. He moans about every little insignificant thing he can find for an hour and admits he has not even played the whole game, yeah. He also admits he has been playing it on and off while doing other stuff, which is totally the wrong way to play a story driven game, yeah.

:D He reminds me a bit of David Brent

Back
Top Bottom