Bethesda is up to something

Man of Honour
Excited, the fallout series is about the only one I make a thing about going out and buying. I even went to buy a copy of fallout 4 at midnight so I could see what standing in line for a game was all about. Never again... but I did get some awesome limited edition artwork.

Soldato
Confetti dropped from ceiling

If it's a party ud think they would do it on a Friday when they are done for the week and can have a drink to celebrate properly.

Also don't buy fallout watches, they don't seem to work lol it's been stuck on same time for ages.

Man of Honour
Fallout3 Anniversary on the Switch is the announcement apparently. Someone leaked the E3 schedule. I hope they have remastered with Fallout 4 game engine so it also makes it to PC.

That's exactly what I was hoping for. I've only just got into Bethesda games with Skyrim on my Switch so this is the perfect second game from them for me to play.

Soldato
If it does come to switch does that mean they might have dumbed it down texture wise and what not so it plays on switch at reasonable FPS or made 2 different builds.

It's starting¡!!!!!!!!?!

Get popcorn out now time

Soldato
6CozuVu.jpg
SPOhdyR

Man of Honour
If it does come to switch does that mean they might have dumbed it down texture wise and what not so it plays on switch at reasonable FPS or made 2 different builds.

It's starting¡!!!!!!!!?!

Get popcorn out now time

Nothing is happening. You made me get out my headphones for nowt.

Oh wait, a guy showed up.

Literally an announcement of an announcement at E3. You have to be kidding..

Back
Top Bottom