Big headphones in public..look a fool?

Soldato
I think people who wear them look like complete douchebags.

I bought some skullcandy ones and immediately regretted it. I soon reverted straight back to my senheisser in ear head phones. I can gave the volume up high and nobody hears it, the sound is crisp and the bass is deep and I don't look like a tool. Plus, theyre sennheiser so theyre classy too.

I could understand buying the dr see beats in ear headphones if they really are that good sound quality wise.

Associate
When I see people with headphones on on public transport, I think "What a muppet.", especially the Skull Candy ones with the stupid skull logo.

Funnily enough, I used to wear headphones on the tube a few years ago, so I'm sure there were many people thinking I was a muppet while I thought I was the ****. TBH, people are probably still thinking I look like a muppet, headphones or not...

Soldato
Big headphones? The only way they could look 'cool' is if they were obviously not plugged into anything.

Alternatively, worn with one earpiece pushed up on the head so as to display the Bluetooth earpiece. Now that's style!

PS CLIFF RICHARD WIRED FOR SOUND THAT'S YOU, THAT IS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom