Big ol' Burger Comparison Thread

Man of Honour
Wendy's double cheeseburger is nothing to write home about, definitely better than the likes of maccies or BK but not quite on a five guys/shake shack level. Kinda expected it tbh, the one thing they have going for them is the price, double cheeseburger, sprite, and fries for £7.50 is not bad at all. Good fries too, basically the same as Five Guys minus the portion size or seasoning.

Associate
Calling @Raymond Lin ...
So I'm going out in Hereford tomorrow which obviously means a visit to Beefy Boys. I may have taken leave of my senses but am considering going rogue and having a Chicken Boy or even the Nashville Hot Chicken. I do love a nice fried bit of chicken thigh...
Am I mad going to BB and not eating beef?? Any experience on the chicken?
Many thanks!

Soldato
Calling @Raymond Lin ...
So I'm going out in Hereford tomorrow which obviously means a visit to Beefy Boys. I may have taken leave of my senses but am considering going rogue and having a Chicken Boy or even the Nashville Hot Chicken. I do love a nice fried bit of chicken thigh...
Many thanks!
Get both?

Caporegime
Calling @Raymond Lin ...
Many thanks!

I actually never had the chicken sandwich there...only beef and the beef burgers, even at its worst, is still satisfying.

I would do both, Beef Burger, with Buffalo wings as a side.

Associate
Get both?

I actually never had the chicken sandwich there...only beef and the beef burgers, even at its worst, is still satisfying.

I would do both, Beef Burger, with Buffalo wings as a side.
Thanks chaps but I get fat and tired enough with a single burger and millionaire fries! Two burgers would put a very premature end to my evening so no can do!
I might take one for the team and go chicken just so I can report back to you guys.

img

img

Associate
Went to Fat Hippo Soho and got the fat hippo burger and normal skinny chips. Patties were pretty hard and there was so much cheese and sauce it was all over the place without great flavor I wouldn't bother to go back. Only positive is the chips has a nice seasoning on them.

I hold everything up to Cawsburger now as between London and North Herts its my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom