Big Tech Authoritarianism

Yet all of those calling Trump a racist apparently went out and voted for Joe Biden in record numbers, whose history of racism is far worse and clear for all to see if you look hard enough for it (because the mainstream media won't show you it).

So does that make all Joe Biden supporters racists who need to be purged? will there be anyone left when the purge is over? lol
Well quite, it's all good when the "others" are being attacked but it comes as a bit of a shock when suddenly you're in the firing line.

I have no skin in the US political game at all but I find the political tribalism and pettiness pretty disturbing to be honest (especially as it's starting to bleed over here). If some attempts at encouraging unity aren't made in earnest it'll probably get pretty damn nasty, approaching civil war style confrontations maybe.

It's pretty sad to see for everyone that's stuck in the middle.

Last edited:
It's pretty sad to see for everyone that's stuck in the middle.

Why?

It's their apathy that continues to allow this situation to continue.

There is almost certainly an electable franchise for a party to replace one of these wholly toxic entities... they just don't want to make the effort and so the elitists/extremists take control of the narrative. The result is that the parties will continue to fail to please anyone and the acceptable window of opinion will diverge further if no one is willing to be accountable or responsible for the mess they've all played a part in.

Last edited:
Why?

It's their apathy that continues to allow this situation to continue.
Being in the middle isn't equivalent to apathy.

That's what annoys me, this whole, "you're with us or against us" from either side. What's everyone supposed to do, get up and fight the loonies with pitchforks? I'm not sure what "side" that puts them on but it sounds extremist to me.

Last edited:
Aside from Trump, quite a few people are getting banned and/or demonetised on the major platforms for pretty mainstream opinions and content. Something isn't right and it's definitely time big tech was brought to heel. Way too much influence now IMO.

People move elsewhere and the next move is to chase after payment processors etc . It's quite scary really.

All protected by section 230, that's got to be looked at. These big companies pay next to nothing in tax either, it's taking the p*** really.

Yet all of those calling Trump a racist apparently went out and voted for Joe Biden in record numbers, whose history of racism is far worse and clear for all to see if you look hard enough for it (because the mainstream media won't show you it).

So does that make all Joe Biden supporters racists who need to be purged? will there be anyone left when the purge is over? lol

Hmm the black vote won him the election. He looked dead and buried until South Carolina and the black voters that came out and won him the state and then the nomination. He's spent decades making friends in the black community. Yeah he made a stupid comment, he apologised immediately for it. How many times has Trump apologised for anything? Zero.

It is when the narrative isn't in the control of moderate voices due to the fact that decades worth of intransigence from elitist forces has marginalised a huge chunk of the electorate throughout the spectrum of opinion on multiple issues...

The Republican party will continue to descend into extremism so long as it cowers in fear from it's own voters and the same will eventually be true of the Democrats if they also achieve little-to-nothing for their voters.

If the moderate forces in the US are not willing to abandon these parties for something else, then the only resolution they will get is if they actually start dealing with the problems these marginalised people face and with the state of the US government being as it is... I don't think that will happening in anywhere near a reasonable frame of time before the anger manifests itself in further partisanship/violence.

Hmm the black vote won him the election. He looked dead and buried until South Carolina and the black voters that came out and won him the state and then the nomination. He's spent decades making friends in the black community. Yeah he made a stupid comment, he apologised immediately for it. How many times has Trump apologised for anything? Zero.
That is because black people in america always vote Dems, even though the Dems don't seem to do much for them from what I can see.

That is because black people in america always vote Dems, even though the Dems don't seem to do much for them from what I can see.

No they don't always vote Dems. They very often don't vote at all. They came out for Biden, in as Trump would say, tremendous numbers.

As to why do they vote Dems. Well the Reps have spent their time since the 50s and 60s and their adoption of the "southern strategy" doing everything they could to suppress the black vote. They went from the party of Lincoln to the party the Dems were before they left their racist past behind them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Last edited:

That's what annoys me, this whole, "you're with us or against us" from either side. What's everyone supposed to do, get up and fight the loonies with pitchforks? I'm not sure what "side" that puts them on but it sounds extremist to me.

Well said. Loonies on both sides ruining it for the center majority

No they don't always vote Dems. They very often don't vote at all. They came out for Biden, in as Trump would say, tremendous numbers.

As to why do they vote Dems. Well the Reps have spent their time since the 50s and 60s and their adoption of the "southern strategy" doing everything they could to suppress the black vote. They went from the party of Lincoln to the party the Dems were before they left their racist past behind them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

You forgot the whole recent fiasco of Biden assuming because a guy was black he'd vote dem? Him spouting some jive Nonsense calling people brother etc. Cringy AF.
Democrats have also spoon fed certain communites to become dependent on government welfare and handouts Instead of helping to better the community.

It's a ****show of. A system. Worse than UK. Just.

You forgot the whole recent fiasco of Biden assuming because a guy was black he'd vote dem? Him spouting some jive Nonsense calling people brother etc. Cringy AF.
Democrats have also spoon fed certain communites to become dependent on government welfare and handouts Instead of helping to better the community.

It's a ****show of. A system. Worse than UK. Just.

No I mentioned it here in reply to a post. Yes it was a stupid comment to make. He apologised. He has spent decades creating strong bonds with the black community, that is why they came out and won him the election.

America is totally ****** on the race issue. They've never gotten over slavery. Ironically after Lincoln was murdered Andrew Johnson was sworn in and appeased the south against the wishes of Congress. He allowed them to continue slavery in all but name leading to Jim Crow laws. Lincoln would have most likely taken exactly the opposite approach. So here we are now and the Reps want appeasement for Trump for winding up his MAGA crowd with lies to the point they carried out an insurrection. I'd take the Lincoln route, not the Andrew Johnson.

He spent decades? Go on, I want to hear more.

Its not hard to find. Biden has indeed spent decades forging relationship with the black community. This was perfectly demonstrated in South Carolina. He looked dead and buried in the primaries. Then the black vote which is a huge block in that state came out and propelled him to a huge victory. They also did it in the other southern states. Has he made mistakes in his decades in Congress regarding race? Of course he has. That doesn't mean his relationships with the black community aren't a real thing though.

"Parler is funded by the former owners of Cambridge Analytica. They always wanted to create a new social network to collect data and disseminate propaganda. And now they have." Says it all.

There have been stories for a while that Parler was actually just a personal data harvester. Especially with all the personal info they asked for. If this story is true that pretty much confirms it.

Hang on. Some people on here are being berated for following apparent "conspiracy theories" and here we are with, well, the old CA conspiracy theory. Including a direct quote by someone who has written a book about their "plot to break the world".

CA became a complete scapegoat for things not going the way the elite wanted it to. How do you both think that Facebook make money? They like giving you that platform for free, right?

Back
Top Bottom