Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
There are many worse people on YT and he's not young and so doesn't do LOOK AT ME AND WHAT I DID CLICKBAIT TITLE type things which is a good change, but if he's not your bag then fair enough.

Soldato
"Hello kids!"

*shudder*

Don't get me wrong, he's not the best thing ever. I'm just saying he's better than most of the young people churning out dross such as...

...but then I'm not a tween so click bait stuff isn't what I want to watch, just well put together content. I tend to avoid a large majority of his videos anyway, just I saw the arctic circle series and thought it was worth a share. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man of Honour
What really annoys me is the inaccuracy in his reviews. He keeps getting facts wrong about the bikes and for a reviewer that's just not acceptable.

Caporegime
I'm yet to find a biking channel which comes close to FortNine.

I also spotted a hint Ryan (in the vid above) on one of Motorcycle.com's YouTube vids hinting at wanting to do a vid with them, that'd be ace.

As @Kreeeee says, TMF makes too many mistakes. Not small ones either, but massive ones like saying a bike is made in a completely different country.

Back
Top Bottom