US: Billions (2016)

Sgarrista
Commissario
I dont thinkso, I think chuck has realized he cant outplay axe at this moment in time, so is doing what is needed to keep everyone out of jail and will get back at him later on.

I also think its time to move the story on, theres only so much chuck vs bobby you can do before it gets stale, and the way the other members of the DAs office have been lining up against chuck would suggest that swing is about to come.

Caporegime
oh one of them will be probably gone soon. who i dont know.probably axe or probably both ! if you watch how this is filmed it similar in ways to homeland and anyone who watches that might get what i mean.they have lined up people to take over on both sides which has been subtley done.so if one or both go.the series can continue with a fresh look but familar all the still.

still think there is a double slide trick going on.chuck hasnt been able to let go at any point.cant see why he would suddenly just stop now.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
oh one of them will be probably gone soon. who i dont know.probably axe or probably both ! if you watch how this is filmed it similar in ways to homeland and anyone who watches that might get what i mean.they have lined up people to take over on both sides which has been subtley done.so if one or both go.the series can continue with a fresh look but familar all the still.

still think there is a double slide trick going on.chuck hasnt been able to let go at any point.cant see why he would suddenly just stop now.
Too early for that imo. I think the bobby vs Chuck thing still has legs in it. They can always revisit it in the future.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I almost lost interest in this after ep 3. The dialogue of financial plays and Axe's manouvres to get a place trading in the shadows went over my head.

Glad I stuck with it, the multi-directional pincer movements between all involved parties has been amazing viewing.
Connerty's play has been my favourite part of it. He's the only one with integrity, and is the real working class hero compared to Bobby. I think the sucker punch arrest outside the bar will bite him on the ass in the future though.

As for the slide - hard to say what Chuck's intention is. He's not stupid enough to give it up like he did without a fallback. I reckon he's double slided and will cancel the warrant before morning if the talk is in his favour.
Great ending.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
It makes sense that Wendy could be as devious as she was, given the men in her life and her profession, but not sure I like it. Taylor's message to her was exactly how I felt, shame to see her ignore it and use herself as an object. I'm sure Mafee would have taken that hit under different motives (like being asked directly) rather than responding so carnally. Surely the guy has more intelligent than they portray him if he's working in high finance?! Same with the Asian dude, they make him far too dumb.

Sgarrista
Commissario
For a consolidation episode, fantastic, the new power struggles coming into play, and new battle lines being drawn up.

Starting to like spyros :D

Soldato
Really enjoying this, took a while to warm up with series 1 but series 2 and particularly latter half series 2 and all of 3 have been great! Wish it was an ‘all episodes’ release rather than weekly! :)

Back
Top Bottom