US: Billions (2016)

Love billions but hated it when they were explaining Fibonacci to traders....I know they have to explain things to yanks. But if a trader hasn't heard of Fibonacci....He isn't a trader.

Apart from that love it...

Anyone think there was a double bluff going on? Chuck didn't seem all that annoyed about being betrayed/fired and we seem to have not been privy to something in the middle between when Connerty and Dake realised Chuck was doing the right thing (and Dake packing his bags) to them protecting Jock.

This does somewhat undermine Connerty's character and makes his pursuit of Chuck rather hypocritical.

It would seem a bit too much maybe but there is a small nagging feeling in me that this might be the case.

I'm no lawyer but surely what Chuck was doing can be perceived as entrapment? This would vindicate Connerty's u-turn.

But there is defo some explaining needed. Kate wanted Jock destroyed she wouldn't just turn like that.

Anyone think there was a double bluff going on? Chuck didn't seem all that annoyed about being betrayed/fired and we seem to have not been privy to something in the middle between when Connerty and Dake realised Chuck was doing the right thing (and Dake packing his bags) to them protecting Jock.

Yea, sacker doesnt seem like the person who would just flip like that after her grievances with the murder case...

Sadly we'll have to wait till next year to find out, I wonder if this paves the way for Chuck to become Axe's compliance officer for a while

he's a top lawyer/former US Attorney, it would be bit of a downgrade - compliance officer is a back office job for plebs like Spyros.

he's a top lawyer/former US Attorney, it would be bit of a downgrade - compliance officer is a back office job for plebs like Spyros.

I saw it him doing that would result in Taylor being tied up in so much stuff they aren't expecting that's his angle with Axe whilst Axe gives him some info and help regarding the deals the AG brother has been making and possibly go for a hostile takeover of his company.

Decent ending, something rather unsettling about Axe and Chuck buddying up at the end, even though it brought a smile to my face. Also, does Taylor really not know what/who they are dealing with by screwing over Axe like that? Surely can't be so naive...

Due to life getting in the way, I've fallen a bit behind with billions. Just getting back into it now.
Watched episode 8 (or was it 9) last night. Brilliant, brilliant show!

oh yeah, and who on earth is the nude brunette in the outside hot tub? DAMN!

This does somewhat undermine Connerty's character and makes his pursuit of Chuck rather hypocritical.

It would seem a bit too much maybe but there is a small nagging feeling in me that this might be the case.
Or he just wanted to quit anyways

without a doubt, which I'm sure will form the foundations for season 3

Just caught up with season 3. They played this season perfectly it was a little weak at the start but once they did away with the rivalry and made some really interesting side characters it became so so good.

The finale was incredible and so hyped for season 4 and all the directions it could go in.

Love this show and love that it gets you to root for absolute aholes!

Back
Top Bottom