US: Billions (2016)

Soldato
No freaking way. Succession is of similar vein and absolutely destroys Billions. This show hasn't been good let alone great for a good few seasons now.

I disagree the performances and dialogue in Succession are some way behind Billions. There's zero depth to the characters. The story itself is good, but other things around it let it down somewhat.

Soldato
No really missed Axe which shows what a good job they have done, although there's no replacing the Axe and Wags double act...

It's like Succession, there are so many good carachters in this, that it can stand losing a big name.

Caporegime
Wife and I are liking the new season and she's not watched it since season 1 or 2 :p. I must look into the show's OST, it's been great a for a while.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Still watching Billions season 6 its now nearing the end, sure Axe was the front runner and the show was almost built around him.

I like Prince actor but I can't shake his character here, they could not do another Axe type character but Prince/Cory actor has often been the bad guy roles, its hard to shake what he's best at here in season 6.

Id be half tempted to forget this series but its been renewed for one more 7th season, and looking at the ratings of season 6 its the lowest its ever been so I am guessing 7th could be the last, Ill probably commit but this went like homeland did, its all damian lewis fault for being so good :D

Associate
I'm still watching it, but only because I put in the effort previously.
To be honest, it feels like it's lost something. TBH
They're flogging a dead horse now, it should've ended with Axe's departure!

Back
Top Bottom