US: Billions (2016)

Caporegime
This is by far the best thing on TV. So well written and acted and absolutely gripping. I am very happy they have renewed it for season 3 :)

Associate
Thoroughly enjoying this season also. The encounters/dialogue between Chuck and Bobby are fantastic, like in this episode in the final "showdown" and Bobby telling Chuck that he always needs his Dad to help to get where he has got to now. Cant wait for the next episode.

Associate
Absolutely lapping this series up. Can anyone recommend any other shows like it? In terms of being having a great script with thematic elements from stories that have been around for ages?

Soldato
Wags' final offer of a handjob really cracked me up. It was one of those things that, for whatever reason, just hits the funny bone in the right place. I was proper full on crying with laughter. :D

Caporegime
Absolutely lapping this series up. Can anyone recommend any other shows like it? In terms of being having a great script with thematic elements from stories that have been around for ages?

yes... though you may well have already watched it:

The Sopranos

The setting is rather different but Tony Soprano also has his own little empire to run, his family to look after and his run ins with law enforcement + competition with others like him...

Back
Top Bottom