** BITFENIX RONIN - PRE ORDER YOUR NEW CASE TODAY **

Soldato
Not really my sort of case.
Could they not have just made the windows smaller rather than having the stealth cover?
It seems like they've come up with a solution to a problem that they created in order to make this solution seem worthwhile.
You could make the whole case transparent and then invent inserts to hide everything, but seems pointless...

+1
Was thinking just this

The cover looks so tacky and it's all you see in most of the window
A window just over the motherboard would be the sensible solution surely?

And me makes 3 for here.

I would go as far as saying that the insert was an after-thought after someone cocked up the window design and sent it for manufacture.

Associate
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've passed it to our PM team.

We had many requests for a case with a big window, however by doing so, you'll reveal all your hard drives and nasty cables.

The cover is optional. Every bit of it can be removed, leaving you a very nice window for any occasion.

Associate
I like the look of the top panel. If the case looked like the top panel all the way through it would be amazing. I don't need drive bays!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Just had our Ronin sample land.

WOW.
I am really impressed with this, the quality and feel is very premium and l love the textured finish on the internal blanking plate, the pictures really struggle to show this off well.

I think this case will be a hit with modders, so much radiator potential for such a small case.

Associate

WOW.
I am really impressed with this, the quality and feel is very premium and l love the textured finish on the internal blanking plate, the pictures really struggle to show this off well.

I think this case will be a hit with modders, so much radiator potential for such a small case.

And those were air shipped samples, so production samples on the shelves that are coming will be even better ;)

Man of Honour

WOW.

Are both the hard drive cages removal so a 240 rad can be mounted in the front?

Soldato
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've passed it to our PM team.

We had many requests for a case with a big window, however by doing so, you'll reveal all your hard drives and nasty cables.

The cover is optional. Every bit of it can be removed, leaving you a very nice window for any occasion.

Why not make the case with the cover and non windowed side panel then make a few of each windowed panel (small+large) for people to choose themselves and buy separately.

Not like you don't already sell a billion different options for all your other cases so should work?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Are both the hard drive cages removal so a 240 rad can be mounted in the front?

top of the two is removable with clips
bottom is screwed in

you may need to initiate some dremel related action to be able to fit a rad in the front though as the optical bays are very close to the top fan.

Man of Honour
Dremel action is not a problem, I've already ran an Antec 300 with a 240 and a 120 rad internally.

Thanks, will measure up and see whats required when my sample arrives then.

Won't be watercooling it for a while but when I do It'll 2x240 rads plus a 120 and rigid acrylic tubing.

Back
Top Bottom