Black and Green Water Cooled Shinobi XL!!!

Soldato
OP
Ive not forgotten about this build, ive been waiting on a gpu block for over a month, it seems there has been a few issues getting them in!!!!

however, i have found a nice green spray paint that matches the sleeving ive used

FG-014-SY_19769_600.jpg

to

5iZtwNml.jpg.png

done some other bits and bobs with the spray too, but il show you that when i get it all back together :D

Soldato
OP
take the sticker off the back, then there is a little "c" clip, get 2 needles, or toothpicks or something if you dont have a tool for it, and open up the c clip.

BE CAREFUL THEY CAN FLY ANYWHERE!!! THEY ARE RIGHT SPRINGY GITS!!!!

once its off, just pull on the fan and it will come away from the body, it will have 2 sets of bearings in and a spring, so dont loose them.

the spring goes back in so the biggest end is touching the fan.

hope this helps :D

Soldato
OP
aah, thanks dude, this one will be a bit more tidy! I had to rush mine to get it finished in time for i-series!!!

gonna make some changes to mine again i think after ive built this one and got it how i want it :D

Soldato
OP
Very nice, like your theme and braiding, very similar to the route i've gone down:

What braiding is that? Seems like you have some wire showing through? Might just be the photos though!

You done much sleeving before? (guessing you have as it's shrinkless?)

Btw, is that the edge of a titan I spy?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That black and green combo is awesome.

Cheers man, can't wait get it finished see what it looks like when it's all done

mmm, ive just checked - they dont make a waterblock for the mobo

your stuck with the gun it seems :)

Yeah, didn't think there was, luckily the guy that I'm building it for doesn't mid the gun, if it was me, I'd have to mod it some how, I'm not much for it haha

Associate
What braiding is that? Seems like you have some wire showing through? Might just be the photos though!

You done much sleeving before? (guessing you have as it's shrinkless?)

Btw, is that the edge of a titan I spy?

Braiding is "cablemodder" stuff from a popular internet auction site. Really impressed with it, you can't see through it, I think its just the camera flash.

First time ever braiding but the heatshrinkless method is really easy and looks neat if you can suffer the burnt fingers lol, I just used a guide off youtube it was pretty simple.

Yeah its plugged into a tasty titan :D

Back
Top Bottom