<<<<< BLACK FRIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS & RETAIL STORE OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY!! >>>>

Soldato
Part of why I hate working in retail.... PEOPLE! The other day someone had come in reception and just sat down, rather than waiting at the counter to see someone. Then complained because no one had seen to him.

Anyway, OcUK are fantastic. Some people seem to choose to take a disliking and are so closed minded they don't even see how the staff bend over backwards for them helping them out. So quite frankly I hope they go somewhere else because it's no loss on either party, OcUK staff can concentrate on helping out people that need and appreciate it. Idiots who don't like it can get ripped off :D

Associate
Will Counter collection orders be available Sundays? Just placed an order for collection, presume I can pick it up today! Not been to OCUK before but guessing the store is at the front of the warehouse?

Soldato
Gibbo i went to store on wednesday, did not get hello, did not get served. went all the way back home. That was with 2 customers in shop who were getting a refund.

dont think i will ever go back to store!! :((( p.s i went to buy a whole haswell bitfenix gtx 780 build parts

perhaps a 10 % discount and free delivery for the poor service i received??

You went to pc world and not ocuk.

meh

meh

Associate
Honestly!, this reminds me of the ar5eh0les (not calling this fella 1..lets get that straight right away) that said on various forums that when ya ring up OcUK for help/enquiries etc. the fone is always ringing, or ya put in a queue for hours on end and the CS is useless.

B0LL0CKS. I have been visiting OcUK for years, from the time of Alladins cave (AKA Fenton store..ya walked in and all ya could smell was PC bits n pieces..glorious it was)..and considerin the shop opened exactly on time and the fone guys were never off the fone straight away solving queries, problems and the like its just utter tosh. Ya walk in, and say "hello could I have blah blah blah". "OK sir, it will be with ya shortly" (i hate been called sir, does my nut in TBH :() 5 mins later ya paying for ya well earned goodies then rushin off home to install. Or like in my case, waitin for a bus with a CM stacker box (MAHOOSIVE and heavy), motherboard and grfx card. Oh the pain of it..I thought I was gonna get mugged.

Dude, the counter is that big bloody thing on the right as ya walk in just past the cases on display, and sometimes there are 2 people behind the counter, maybe not standing there waiting like a ***** stuffed chip, but answering webnotes and the like. A quick coff and then they are with ya.

Get in ya car, drive back down and walk to the counter...or just order over the t'interwebz.

Lil rant over...just finished work, tired, miserable as sin, got an absess, on hols for a week, and because the CSA think its proper funny and take the p!ss out of folks I couldnt even spend any crimbo bonus on a new grfx card that I so desperatly need on Black Friday :mad::mad:.

There is only 1 thing that I didnt like (didnt = past tense) but that is for Gibbo's eyes only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom