Black ops 4 open beta (pc)

Soldato
Open next week? Is this for the battle royal mode?

Yeah this Weekend.

The Blackout beta will be open exclusively to PS4 players until 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on September 14, at which time it will also open to Xbox One and PC players who've pre-ordered Black Ops 4. PC players who have a Battle.net account will be able to jump in to the beta beginning September 15. The beta concludes on all platforms at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on September 17. You can read more details about the Blackout beta here and watch us try it out in the video above.

Soldato
I'll give it a bash, atm I'm not to interested in BF V it's got some terrible mechanics and maps. BF 4/1 are better so those will be my go to's for some time with CS:GO, annoying because playing the same games gets boring.

Soldato
This should hopefully kill the disjointed half baked mess of a game that pubg is. Looks fluid and smooth on ps4 so far. They should really limit perks and slow down the healing though. The landing from parachutes also seems a fraction fast.

Caporegime
This should hopefully kill the disjointed half baked mess of a game that pubg is. Looks fluid and smooth on ps4 so far. They should really limit perks and slow down the healing though. The landing from parachutes also seems a fraction fast.

pubg is the first game to have 1 million concurrent players everyday for a year. yes it should finish it. easily.:p

Soldato
pubg is the first game to have 1 million concurrent players everyday for a year. yes it should finish it. easily.:p

I couldn't care less if it had 1mil or 10mil, it's a clumsy mess of a game that's everything to hate about PC gaming bar the fact the idea and concept is very good.

You'll be seeing games in a state of charlie or delta next if pubg is anything to go by with final polished release at never or zulu once the player base has gone.

Caporegime
im going on what you said.it should kill pubg which it wont.its here to stay bigger than cod on pc.i have been interested in this game looks to simple boring for any longevity for me personally. i might download the beta though give it a try as people are looking for games to play togther and have fun.it might work like that.

doesnt matter if pubg changes or not. its player base is here to stay for years yet.as said shown it has broke the record of 1 million players every day for a year. no other game done that. then think about how its done that. through all the cheaters the issues and people still play it like that.there will be another 2 or 3 cod games before thats dead.

Man of Honour
I couldn't care less if it had 1mil or 10mil, it's a clumsy mess of a game that's everything to hate about PC gaming bar the fact the idea and concept is very good.

You'll be seeing games in a state of charlie or delta next if pubg is anything to go by with final polished release at never or zulu once the player base has gone.

COD will never see off PUBG, COD is aimed at younger audiences whether they care to admit it or not. It's all arcade style gunplay and comically unrealistic movement. People will continue to play PUBG for the more realistic gameplay, despite how broken and clumsy it is

Watching streamers play it last night, it looks great fun. But it would get boring after a couple of games for the same reasons standard COD MP does, it's just an arcadey mess

Last edited:
Soldato
COD will never see off PUBG, COD is aimed at younger audiences whether they care to admit it or not. It's all arcade style gunplay and comically unrealistic movement. People will continue to play PUBG for the more realistic gameplay, despite how broken and clumsy it is

Watching streamers play it last night, it looks great fun. But it would get boring after a couple of games for the same reasons COD does, it's just an arcadey mess

I agree to a point. We'll soon see what it's like on pc anyhow. It does look a fraction arcadey so far so it depends how they want things to play out and if they listen to the community. As mentioned, one of the biggest issues so far seems to be the healing, far too easy and fast. The perks alone could ruin it to some degree.

Soldato
im going on what you said.it should kill pubg which it wont.its here to stay bigger than cod on pc.i have been interested in this game looks to simple boring for any longevity for me personally. i might download the beta though give it a try as people are looking for games to play togther and have fun.it might work like that.

doesnt matter if pubg changes or not. its player base is here to stay for years yet.as said shown it has broke the record of 1 million players every day for a year. no other game done that. then think about how its done that. through all the cheaters the issues and people still play it like that.there will be another 2 or 3 cod games before thats dead.

COD wont kill PUBG but when the big publishers pull off a PUBG clone that is better it will. I think that's the reason it's taken them 18 months to finally acknowledge they have a problem if they don't fix it. It's a great game but even you can acknowledge that it can be an inconsistent infuriating mess at times. Quite why Epic haven't realised this is beyond me, just imagine PUBG running like Fortnite it would be gone sooner than a chicken dinner.

Caporegime
you should play today. im getting 200 fps solid.games running great. cod aint killing it neither is any other br. fornite and epic dont need to go after fortnite.epic are winning regardless.they get royalties through the roof for having the engine and fortnite does the rest. many people dont realize pubg earns more money than fortnite.it isnt easy to make these big br games.thats why pubg is king.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
It could take the BR throne, I'll give the beta a bash but I'm not keen on the cod style of gameplay I'm too old for it now.

Associate
A few of us on Discord have preordered the game. I managed to recover my Battle.net account, so I'll be playing the beta!

Back
Top Bottom