Black ops 4 open beta (pc)

Associate
These codes are being gobbled up in minutes with no Thanks or Acknowledgement it's been taken.
If anyone else has a code they can Trust me, as I can't play the PS4 version.

Appreciated :)

Caporegime
OP
I honestly dont think I have ever heard one person say Dude so much, was hilarious how excited he was that you can open doors !!

Be interesting to see if they manage to do it better than bf, lost count of the amount of times i seen someone run through a door and have it open after they were in the room :p. MOHAA back in 2002 had opening doors on some maps, just shows how behind the times some games are.

Associate
well yes but if they decide to keep the cap its a massive thing. anyone who plays cod a lot knows this.

Not happening:

For the first time, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is coming to Blizzard Battle.net in a fully-optimized for PC experience and fully integrated into Battle.net social features. Developed in partnership between Treyarch and Beenox, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 will be the most robust, refined, and customizable PC shooter experience we’ve ever created. Features include uncapped framerate, 4K resolution, HDR, support for ultrawide monitors and additional features built for the PC community.

Back
Top Bottom