Black Suppressor

so i did the first two parts. Found it a lot harder to get the pipes in place. Had to remove the gpu and install both pipes into the gpu and flow meter and then insert the gpu back in and plug in the tube into the cpu block.

IMG_8588_zpsakz7ydxj.jpg

next picture is of the next two parts to the loop. I found the part that goes from the cpu block to the radiator particularly difficult but a bit of perseverance and i managed to get i it in.
IMG_8589_zpsml1bkjcw.jpg

I Hope you have enjoyed so far.
Next up im going to build a full custom sleeved cable set for my psu. I will get that completed as soon as everything arrives. may be a little while because the parts are coming from china but are flying now so hopefully less than a week.

Stay tuned....

Looks good. Noctua colours are very Marmite so good to see if goes well with the copper theme.

The pipe from front rad to top is the only thing that looks a bit untidy and in the way. If you moved the cpu-to-top-rad pipe to the other port, could you then run the pipe from top rad like this?
90 degree bend straight up, 90 degree bend parallel with and tucked behind (or under) the rad and then bent to connect to the top rad.

Thanks. Yeah I originally was going to do that but just found it really tight getting the pipe into the cpu. I am thinking about changing it around because where the flow meter is sitting on the psu it's making a high pitched noise. I think I'm going to have to drain and change that around. So I think I will alter all of that because I'm also going to fit a heatsink to the pump so I guess when I've got everything else finished I might change that pipe you are talking about too.

Looking nice mate. Any thoughts of a buff of your pipes? :eek:

Getting them super shiney would really set off the effort you've made.

I'm not sure yet. I'm going to give it a while and see how it looks when the pipes all gone brown. Depends how that looks and then might end up doing that. Not sure what to put on the pipes once polished to keep them shiny. Any ideas?

If anyone's reading I thought I would ask a question. Do you think it would look good spraying the front panel border grill a black nickel and also the brackets at the back?

So i decide to spray a few colour accents on to the case.
I decided to spray the front side vent/grill part and also the top dust filter and back expansion brackets.

so this is the part i decided to spray paint first

P6100064_zpsrxmrzwv3.jpg

time to tape it up

P6100065_zpsrjzfrutk.jpg

im using this spray paint. its plastikote primer but i really like the gray matte colour so am going to use this as my main coat.

P6100066_zps1x1g0mq4.jpg

time for some spraying!!!!

so now i thought i would show a picture of everything sprayed while i wait for it to dry so i can fit it

P6100068_zpsozqq6y3n.jpg

now just to spray the rest and wait for it to dry .

P6110064_zpsgwiwgeoe.jpg

once its all dry ill fit it all and post a picture to show how it looks

Last edited:
so now the spray painting is complete and everything is assembled again here is are some pictures of how everything looks

This is a picture showing the top of the case

P6120068_zpsafufkib1.jpg

and then this is a picture of the inside brackets

P6120069_zpshtuas0is.jpg

This is a picture of the side

P6120065_zpsdmkpzffx.jpg

And this is a picture to also show off the brown copper pipes with the grey.

P6120070_zpsmliiohyp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom