US: Blacklist

Soldato
Finished season 8 today. I liked the first half, it seemed darker than before, shame that didn't stick.

The finale was pathetic, and only just seem to further solidify what many would have been thinking from about season 3-4 about who Reddington is.

Soldato
Just catching up on Season 8 (up to Episode 20 currently) and like any show it ran it's course a couple of seasons ago, it's just getting more and more ridiculous now, can't wait to finish the last few episodes as I'm so invested I can't just not finish them all.

Used to like Elizabeth the character but now she's just a whiney miserable cow who I wish they'd shot, at least Tom hasn't been resurrected (yet!!) again.

Soldato
About midway through season 2, gotta say this show is considtently good and is one i can keep watching for a few hours. Theres not many shows i can do that with. Reddingtons character is brilliant.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
It's gets better and better then takes a dive gets better, gets really really better takes a utter nose dive and is now getting strange in a getting better WTF kinda way.

Soldato
It's gets better and better then takes a dive gets better, gets really really better takes a utter nose dive and is now getting strange in a getting better WTF kinda way.

Yeah takes a few nose dives then comes back with a brilliantly dark ending in one of seasons. It's a shame it goes off the rails so often. If they made 10 1 hour episode rather than 20 something 40min episodes the main story line would have much better pacing, and writing would be might tighter.

Consigliere
Just finished Season 8...I have binged so hard quickly and yeah, certainly ups and downs. The constant 'going round the issue of identity' is starting to annoy a lot. Just say the truth. :o

Its always 'we won't say until its right'.

Where can I watch Season 9?

Soldato
time to watch the finale, popcorn at ready, cant believe its end of S9, wonder what S10 will have

update
rather enjoyed the finale, no spoilers, guess we know whats coming in S10 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom